𝗖𝗵. 𝗜𝗩

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝘈 𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦
(𝘈 𝘑𝘢𝘨 𝘉𝘦 𝘜𝘶𝘳)

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝘈 𝘔𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦(𝘈 𝘑𝘢𝘨 𝘉𝘦 𝘜𝘶𝘳)

───────

THE TWO MANDALORIANS HAD been walking for hours. They were seemingly in a near-ending fissure of amber and orange sandstone walls, which shaded away the beating sun, but decreased vision of the barren planet that had become difficult to navigate through... Her boots had become covered in the rust-colored sand from the bath beneath her which had now turned into some substance of gritty mud.

They hadn't stayed long within the small town that they had all but raided, knowing it would be better to move on, and they had left the demolished droid without either of them feeling a single thread of remorse over their decision—it had attempted to kill a child, after all. Besides, neither of them had wanted to waste any more daylight in getting back... wherever it was that they were heading 'back' to.

She looked over to the floating egg of which the child sat within, staring at it in thought, unsure what to think of it... "I've never seen its species before," she spoke for the first time in hours. "What do you think it is?" she asked the man in front of both her and the child who walked at a steady pace.

"An off-world being," he responded in a tone of disinterest.

She rolled her eyes from under her visor, "I'd gathered that much," she shook her head at his statement, yet he didn't say anything in response to her sass, and simply just kept on walking down the path ahead of them. "A jag be uur," she muttered under her breath with a sigh.

She looked away from the path in front of her as they fell back into a semi-uncomfortable silence, slightly lifting her head towards the blue sky, and peeking through the open crack between the two main sandstone walls that surrounded them. It was obvious that the man in front of her did not speak often or much. Although, to be fair, neither did she... not even to the other Mandalorians that hid within her covert on Nevarro—for silence was much easier than maintaining a speech.

Suddenly, the male Mandalorian held his arm out in front of her, quickly stopping her from taking another step forward. She glanced over at him in a sense of confusion, unsure what he was doing, only to find him scanning around the area that they stood within. Confusion urged her to look around, as well, but she could not spot anything other than a few native creatures scurrying around in the sand...

What is he looking for? There's nothing here.

Right as her thoughts spoke for her mind, a glimpse of a shadow on the wall to her right caught her attention, but it had gone by the time she had spun around to investigate it. She scanned the region once again, looking for any sign of where the shadow had gone, or perhaps who had cast it in the first place... but there was no sign of it. She stopped as she turned back around and spotted the reflection of something, or someone, jumping across the land stationed above their heads upon the man's shiny helmet.