05: card swipe

beep beeep

i woke up with the the sun in my eyes, birds screaming bloody murder, and my alarm yelling at me to wake up. i turn off my alarm and do as any normal person would do, lay back down and go back to sleep. once i finally got comfortable again i caught a whiff of my morning breath and gagged "my breath smells like someone shoved a fish up satans ass" i quickly jogged to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. i was jamming and singing along to "miss you!" when it suddenly hit me like my mommas belt, i was late to my twitch stream! im so irresponsible how can i be late to my own stream? then again why would anyone even watch me. i'm boring, depressed, lonely, i cry over anime characters who aren't even real, and to top it all off i can barely leave my house without having a panic attack. who in their right mind would think i'm attractive and entertaining? i bet all my fans just act like my fans to get closer to my friends.....i quickly realized my thoughts where getting darker and pushed them away "i might have depression but your ass is leaving me alone at least until after my stream, i cant let my fans down any more than i already have"

i head over to my pRoGaMeR set up and quickly hop into the discord call.

"hey whores what's up"  i didn't even care if they where already talking i just busted in like the bhaddie i am.

"wow that was the most angel thing ever."
"HI ANGEL <3"
"HI BABY SYYKUNO"
"welcome angel"
"omg best frrrrieeeend"
   we sat around talking for a bit while we waited for corpse to join the call, then we hear the devil himself

"what up baby"

     every time i hear this man my heart skips a beat, everyone is freaking out over his voice right now even though they've already heard it.
"hey angel how come you're not reacting to corpses voice?" dave asks, and to be honest i was hoping someone would, i feel like corpse needs to hear this.

"while he does have a nice voice, everyone in the world comments on it, it's the first thing they notice and i think it can get annoying. hes more than just his voice and he's human too, we don't need to freak out everytime this man breathes."

    the call went completely silent, my anxiety started to creep up on me, did i say something wrong, do they hate me for not reacting how they wanted me to?

"you know i never thought of it like that, i'm really sorry corpse"

     everyone started apologizing to corpse saying how they didn't want him to feel uncomfortable, it made me happy to know that they care about things like that.

    corpse finally unmuted himself and spoke up "honestly i'm a bit overwhelmed right now, thank you for apologizing though i appreciate it. i will admit it gets annoying after a while but i'm used to it. thank you for saying that angel, i really needed that right now."

"it's no problem corpse, i'm only speaking the truth anyway."

    all of a sudden we hear a growl, it sounded like a bear "oh sorry guys i forgot to eat before the stream, i have some snack though don't worry" corpse himself said.

"i'll make you some food corpse, what do you want to eat? me?" i say jokingly

"well i would but i don't see you on my table right now, so i can't."

   i don't think my face has ever been this warm. i can can feel my skin burning, the shade that ashnikko wants on our checks kind of red. i'm almost convinced the whole chat can feel the heat waves rolling off on my face!

"my cheeks are definitely glowing red, red, red right now not even going to lie" i was going to add to that sentence but i was RUDELY interrupted

"can we please just start now" rae asked. i hear a courses of different agreements, so i quickly typed the code into among us and changed myself to orange with a sprout, i'm an orange now! i saw copses character running around like a crackhead until the game started and the red little man told me to "shhh" the audacity! oh i'm crewmate. i go to admin to do my card swipe first, i see corpse following being me "oh i hope it isn't corpse please don't kill me yet i have so much to live for" i get to admin and got the swipe first try! i saw corpse go out but thought nothing of it but then an emergency meeting was called