09: i love you

{and i don't want to}

corpse

what? you're literally sitting next to me?

i know, but my anxiety is starting to act up right now but don't want to stop talking

it's alright i understand, what do do you want to talk about?

actually, can we play a game or something? do you have mario cart?

what kind of gamer would i be if i didn't have mario cart, also loser wears a maid outfit?

oh you're on lover boy

________

i get off my phone and follow corpse to his gaming room, it's not anything too fancy but still impressive. he pulls out the mario cart, connects the switch to the tv and hands me player 2

corpse picks dry bowser because he had a dap, and i pick bowser because i have the wap of the relationship.

it was all going smooth for me until i got red shelled, i went from 1st place to 7th place

"CORPSE WAS THAT YOU THAT RED SHELLED ME?"

"that was you? oops"

"OOPS MY ASS YOU CORPSE WHORE"

*chuckles*

i hit the double box and got a blue and red shell, i glance up to corpses screen and see he's in first "revenge time" i smirked and i set free my lovely blue AND red shell "FUCK ANGEL THAT WAS YOU WASNT IT" "DAMN RIGHT ITS WHAT YOU GET FOR EALIER"

once i made it across the the finish line, i jumped up so quick my knees cracked, i screamed "FUCK YEAH SUCK MY DICK CORPSE I WON" i see corpse pout "no fair :(" i've never seen him pout like this before, it's cute. "wait how did you say :( in real life? wait i just did it too-? anyway maid boys are ruining my life"

all of sudden i hear a monster being released, my stomach growled like a bear who hasn't ate in a week, corpse gets up and heads to the kitchen and i naturally follow him "what do you want for dinner angel? i'll make it" "says the guy who cant use foil, i got it just keep me company"

i turn the oven to 6, put a pan on the burner  and take the beef out of the fridge, i put some in a bowl and season the hell out of it, mixed it up, then started making burgers. corpse noticed and turned to face me "oh you're cooking your way into my heart, keep this up and next thing you know we're married with two kids" i decided to tease him about that kids comment looked him straight in the eyes and said "want to start on those kids early?" corpse was visibly flustered, not expecting me to respond the way i did. i chuckled and turned take take the burger off the pan and set it on a plate and took the plates to the table.

-time skip-

"angel whats i'm seeing about you making music? i never knew this and i'm like your #1 fan the fuck." my eyes widen and my my jaw drops "what how do you know about that? i havent dropped it yet? i haven't even mentioned it once yet" corpse looks at me lightly confused "#angeliloveyou is trending, i didn't know that someone leaked it but you should go check it out."

i'm pissed. i spent so long working on this to surprise my fans, i decided to just use this as an opportunity to drop it now i guess so i tweet out
m

 i spent so long working on this to surprise my fans, i decided to just use this as an opportunity to drop it now i guess so i tweet out m

i didn't notice i was crying until i realized corpse was whipping the tears off my cheeks. "hey, i know this is a shitty situation right now but think of the positives, it's out now and your fans are going to love it. including me" my crying reduced into small hiccups "thank you, i'm just upset that someone would do this, worst part of all the only person i've even slightly mentioned it to was rae. have no idea how someone found out much less got a clip" he cups my cheeks in his palms and forces me to make eye contact with him "i'll help you find out who did it, i promise." corpse looks dead serious, like he's going to murder the person who did this, he looked so determined to help, even if i wanted to do this on my own, i don't have the balls to tell him no. "okay, let's fuck them up" "deadass."

________________________

uhoh, i love you got leaked, but who did it?
it's a bit short but i'll make it up to y'all next chapter ;)