Chapter 32

In her freshly-changed clothes, Y/N rushed down the stairs and ran towards the door where the two twins were agitatedly waiting for her. She took too long to pick an outfit and they were running out of time to get to the dining place. Luckily, they made it just on time and they were forced to seat in the back since the front seats were already taken.

"Hello, guys! You must be tired and maybe even hungry... it's pretty late, it's 8:50 PM, but don't worry because tomorrow we'll have breakfast at 9:00 AM, instead of 7:00 AM!" students cheered with their arms in the air, and Y/N also felt relieved since she felt tired from all the walks in the airport. Ms. Yoon passes the mic to Mr. Yang.

"Okay, so tomorrow we'll be wandering around London with only your class, so tomorrow we are not mixing up. We might cross paths together, but our plan isn't to get together. Tomorrow, you'll need to take some pictures and some notes for your geography and history classes since we'll be visiting some important places and monuments. However, we'll be having breakfast all together in this diner! And now, please make yourself comfortable and have some sandwiches if you wish!" almost in a perfect choir, the group of students shouted,

"Thank you!" before lining up in a suspiciously neat line, waiting for their turn. Y/N, Jimin and Jihoon sat at the very edge on the last, large, red, plastic table. The three of them laughed as they ate, sharing a cute, intimate and funny moment, a really memorable and friendly one.

Saturday, November 20th - After breakfast

Before the students from Mr. Yang's class walked into their bus, he asked, "Is there anyone who needs to exchange their Korean won? Or do you all have pounds?" a few people raised their hands, including Y/N. After that was done, they finally sat into the bus for a short ride to their first stop, The Big Ben. As they got off the bus, most of the student's mouth going agape, especially Y/N as Jimin watched her with soft eyes.

Oh, how much he loved to see the happiness, joy, warmness, astonishment and appreciation in her eyes... it makes her look so pure, despite all the pain she's gone through.

"I have seen that only in movies!" she bounces, her eyes spark with joy as she points at the big tower with a clock and a long building. "It's so cool to see it in real life!" the busy streets and noises from the people taking, made it feel even more real as Y/N took pictures of the place like a professional photographer. Mr. Yang's class walks around the building as he explained its history and gives suggestions for our geography project.

...

Then they went to their next destination, The Tower Bridge. They watched from the distance and took pictures before they climbed on top of it. "This is awesome! I'm loving this trip!" she squealed, not letting go of her phone and not closing the photo camera app for even a second. Jimin hums in response as he stares at her in awe and admiration, but most importantly with love. So much praise in his eyes as he looks at her, but she doesn't even know it.

Not being able to hold himself back any longer, he grabs her phone and extends his long arm as he hugs her.

"Smile!" he says as he presses the button of the photo camera a few times and manages to get a photo of himself placing a kiss on her cheek as she flushes. "Send them to me, okay?" he grins as he wraps an arm around her shoulders before returning her phone. By the time they finished observing the two monuments, it was lunchtime, so they sat in the bus for the third time, heading for a pretty frugal but high-quality-food restaurant.

Y/N and Jimin eat in a comfortable silence, munching on their food as the sun shines on them through the window. "Keep eating guys, but please listen!" Mr. Yang said, seeking the student's attention, "This lunch is provided by the school, so do not worry about paying! For today, you have the rest of the day off! Please show up at the dining place at 6:30 PM, to eat and hear the announcement for tomorrow's schedule."

"Wow, the schedule for today was short..." Jimin nods, agreeing to Y/N's words as they finish off their lunch. When everyone was finished eating, they sat back into the bus and rode back to their temporary homes.

...

"I have missed you so so so much!" Jihoon whines as he throws himself into Y/N's arms before she can even slip her coat off. The corners of her lips lift up in joy as she caresses the boy's blonde, silky hair. "I wish Jimin was in my class and I was in yours!" the sentence makes Y/N laugh, but it's the opposite for the brother of the boy in her arms... Jimin glares at them darkly as he slides his scarf off.

...

All students arrive into the dining area and sit either on a chair or on the cool pavement. This time the trio has made it to the front, so they could hear the teacher's voices more clearly. "Good job with the timing! So, tomorrow we are going to a popular university and you'll have to interact with the students there, speaking of course in English... However, tomorrow we'll be mixing." hopefulness spreads over Jihoon's face as he listens attentively, "Half of Mr. Yang's class will be mixed with half of Ms. Bum's class and the other half will be with Ms. Yoon's class..." Ms. Choi explains which classes will be together and lastly adds, "You will know in which groups you are by an email that we'll send out after dinner! Now, please enjoy your meal!"

Similarly, to the previous night, Jihoon and Jimin managed to get along and have a friendly conversation with Y/N. They had a lot of fun, each one's of them enjoying each other's presence and company.

To be continued...

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜