The Chat

You opened your eyes as your phone alarm went off. You reached over and turned it off before you sat up and stretched with a yawn. You dragged yourself out of bed and got dressed to be somewhat decent before you stepped outside of your room.

Kai'sa: To the left! The left!

Jinx: <scream>

Evelynn: Ahri! You got another package!

Ahri: Must be the dress Gucci sent me!

Akali: <What the hell was I suppose to do again? Something something kitchen. What did I need to do in the kitchen? Oh! I need to eat!>

You just sighed. It has officially been a whole 3 months since you started being the manager for KDA. Since then, you've either been at the studio recording, or at the house making sure nothing went wrong. You pretty much became a glorified babysitter at this point. At least you didn't have a black eye anymore.

Y/N: Jesus.

You walked over to the couch where you saw the game Jinx was playing while the others watched.

Y/N: Ahri, tell Gucci or whoever to stop sending you things until you clean out your closet for stuff you don't wear. Evelynn, stop wearing glasses indoors, you look like an asshole. Jinx, Kai'sa is right, go to the left and you'll find the door. And Akali, I'll make breakfast right now, stop skipping meals.

Evelynn: The female version of an asshole is a diva.

Y/N: No, it's a bitch. I was trying to be nice.

You left to the kitchen without another word. The girls all looked at each other for a moment before Ahri got up to go clean her closet and Evelynn took off her glasses. The world seemed so much brighter now. Jinx also followed your instructions and sure enough, she found what she was looking for.

Y/N: What do you want to eat?

Akali: Pancakes!

Kai'sa: French Toast!

Evelynn: Souls of the damned.

Jinx: Bagel!

Y/N: Pancakes it is.

You heard two groans, one cheer, and the utter look of disappointment. As you got to work with cooking breakfast, you wondered what you were going to do today. You had already filled out all the forms you needed to, you made the right phone calls, and you even lined up a few interviews for Ahri and Evelynn. Not that Evelynn really wanted to do them but you and Ahri convinced her otherwise.

Jinx: Psst.

You looked around the kitchen but found it completely empty.

Y/N: Uh, Jinx?

Jinx: Over here.

You followed the voice until you saw Jinx peeking in around the corner.

Y/N: Why are you hiding? And why are you whispering?

Jinx: Cause I don't want Ahri or Kai'sa hearing me. I don't think Akali or Evelynn really care.

You flipped the pancake.

Y/N: Uh huh. What do you want?

Jinx: So, I was in town the yesterday...

Y/N: I'm aware.

Jinx: And I found this shop. A very special store.

You raised a brow as she walked towards you. She then lifted up the big jar she was holding and your eyes went big.

Y/N: Is that....?

Jinx: Yep! It's legal here! And now that we have fat checks, I bought some for some celebration blunts!