The Meeting

You sat in the waiting room uncomfortable. You never liked wearing suits. They were always so tight around your neck and you felt like a damn monkey. Regardless, this meeting was extremely important.

Jinx: I really want nachos right now.

You looked to your left where Jinx was sitting. She also wore a nice suit but she actually pulled it off. You looked across the small table where the girls were sitting. They were all dressed nicely for the meeting as well.

You tried to do some research the night before to try and figure out how you were supposed to talk to the CEO. You found nothing. Apparently the former boss quit under mysterious circumstances two years ago. The new CEO was unknown and no one knew anything about him. He was a completely mystery.

Eve: I really hope he isn't a creep.

Ahri: Look, this is our only real chance right now. We have to be respectful but we also have to hold our ground.

Jinx and you looked at each other. It was nice that they were getting pumped, but you and her would be the ones actually doing most of the work.

Kai'sa: Once we get this deal, we'll be able to make a music video and release the EP, right?

Akali: Oh! I really want to do a music video.

Eve: Don't start counting our chickens before they hatch, girls. We haven't even met this guy yet.

You sighed. Even Eve and Ahri were in the dark with this mysterious CEO dude.

The door opened and the receptionist stepped out.

Receptionist: KDA?

You nodded.

Receptionist: He'll see you now.

You looked at the girls and nodded as you stood up. The girls followed you and Jinx as you walked through the doors. You then started your little adventure through the long hall that would lead to the office. The walls were a clean white color but they were also lined with golden records from the various groups and artists that were signed to Lost Heart.

Some of them you even recognized.

You really reached a set of doors and took a deep breath. You then knocked.

???: Come in.

You took a second to gather yourself before you pushed the doors open. You all filed in and found yourself in a large office. Looked more like a penthouse if you were being honest. Lots of whites and golds. There was a bar lined with various drinks and a few seats. Finally, there was the desk in the center of the room. The chair was facing away from you and instead, the man was looking out the large window.

???: You guys KDA?

You nodded.

Y/N: Yes, sir. Thank you for seeing us.

The man spun his chair around, than everything went dead silent.

You and the man looked at each other with wide eyes and open mouths while Jinx stood there shocked. The girls were a bit confused.

???: Y/N?

Y/N: Jayce?

Jinx: Oh no.

Your surpise turned into anger. Jayce stood up and clenched his fists.

Jayce: Last time I heard about you, you were half way dead.

Y/N: Well, I lived, bitch. You remember what I said the last time we saw each other?