The Club

Clubs weren't ever your thing. Sure, you'd go with Jinx here and there, but you honestly didn't prefer it.

Regardless, this was your life now.

You sat in the VIP section designated for Evelynn while the music played around you. On your wrist was a red wrist band showing your place. Sylas was the owner of this club, and the one who was supposed to pay you.

Y/N: So, I think Sylas knows we're here or something.

Evelynn: Yes. Go get us paid and ask him what the hell is with this.

Evelynn held up a pink champagne bottle with a look of disgust.

Y/N: Champagne. We get three bottles.

Evelynn: Of this? No. I need brown.

Akali shook her head.

Akali: No, no. It's whatever. You know, I get 20% of my drinks for free, so...

You raised a brow.

Y/N: How so?

Akali: I'm that girl. People see me and they want to buy me a drink. What can I say? I'm the Goat.

You rolled your eyes while Jinx and Ahri enjoyed the pink Rosé or whatever the hell it was called. Kai'sa just kept looking around since she had never been to a club before.

Y/N: This is just a club appearance...

Evelynn: And why do I feel like no one cares that I'm here? I mean, see that section? Over there?

You turned around and looked up to the balcony to see the much better VIP section where a guy was partying with some beautiful women.

Evelynn: That should be my section. Who's up there that's more important than me?

You shook your head before you turned back to her.

Y/N: You really are a diva. You want that? You can get it when the EP drops. Til then, let's just focus on getting paid.

Ahri: Yeah. Make sure you keep an eye on that promoter. They tend to be a bit slippery.

Y/N: Yeah. I'll do that. You girls just focus on having a good time. I'll go find Sylas.

You stood up and left the section, the bouncer opened the rope for you, and you dissapered into the crowd.

DJ: How we doing tonight, Primal?!

Everyone cheered.

DJ: No, no, no. How we feeling tonight, Primal?!

The crowd went even crazier.

DJ: Good, good. Yo, we got a surpise tonight. In the house we got none other than Caitlyn!

The crowd cheered while the spotlight shined down in the VIP area on the balcony. Evelynn stared daggers at the pop star who smiled and waved to everyone on the ground floor.

DJ: Yo, and we got your girl, Evelynn!

The light moved to shine on Evelynn who was sitting there unamused while the others were left in the dark. The crowd applauded, but not nearly as much. The DJ resumed the music and everyone went back to dancing. Akali even stood up and started to break it down in the section.

Meanwhile, you made your way through the crowd. You weren't the tallest guy in here, but you were definitely bigger than most. That being said, moving around the crowded floor was a bit difficult. When you had to squeeze past someone, you would bob your head like you were dancing.

Eventually, you spotted Sylas. The guy was talking to some women who were more than eager to hit it off with the club owner. You made your way over and he spotted you almost immediately. You both shook hands and gave a, what Jinx and Akali called, homie hug. You had to talk a bit louder since the music played over your conversation.