*IDEAS* for Y/N - Quirk Explanation and More!

——————————————————

(I have no intention of excluding anybody's entries!!!)

Quirk - Absorption or Fusion (credits to xTheUltimateChaoticLesbianTM *Link: https://www.quotev.com/story/13082673/Baby-Bird-Hawks-x-Reader/discussion?cd=1&c=25763404* for helping me get a idea for the quirk!)

Explanation:

Allows user to absorb any natural materials (man-made items will make them sick- More on weaknesses). Once the user touches the material, they can either become or have the properties of that material (again depends on what they touch). The user can also mix their body with their material, EXAMPLES:

Water/Liquid- User and water both mix into a half liquid and solid (body becomes see-thru, insides can regenerate/evaporate). *HOW THEY TRANSFORM* User needs to be near water or so kind of natural liquid (acid or any other dangerous liquid excluded). User then needs to have a least drank a pint of that liquid, (to get the body to it adapting to it) and finally, the user must then touch that liquid and absorb it (body sucks it into the body)

DRAWBACKS- When mixing, user can also turn into mud it they are in this form for too long (meaning if they went back into their original form the user becomes muddy and soaked)

Rock/Earth/Metals (Solids)- User must have a piece of the solid material in their hands or at least touching their skin (won't work with man-made materials like plastic) and then as soon as the user wishes, they can have the properties of both themselves and the solid material. *HOW THEY TRANSFORM* User touches the material with their skin and fuses its properties with the users skills (being fast making them become a little faster, depending on the material).

DRAWBACKS- IF the user stays in this form for to long, the user either becomes heavier or have their skin become very rough due to their skin having the properties of the material.

Weaknesses-

Water/Liquid- Dirt (makes the liquid mushy and dirty), Heat (can evaporate the water and enable the users quirk unless they use a solid material).

Rock/Earth/Metals (Solids)- Water (makes the solid damp or slippery depending on the material) Fire (can burn both user and material depending how hot).

Y/N's quirks worst weakness has to be plastic and every other man-made material. (so sorry if it doesn't make ssnse)

||ANNOUNCEMENT||

Thank you all so much for reading! I am so grateful to all my readers who are so kind to me with their comments and hearts!! I don't deserve you at all- AND special thanks to little princess *Link:https://www.quotev.com/gxxdiebag* (check out their story called, K.) for inspiring me to write this (trash) story! Anyways if you enjoyed my story please leave a comment and I'll respond as soon as I can!

——————————————————

Alex.is.Lost has signed off