Chapter 3 - Rise 'n Shine

||Warnings||

*Profanities

——————————————————

(Y/N POV)

"ugh..." I said, stuffing my phone into my denim shorts. I took my sneakers off as I watched Keigo snuggle into my stomach, making me feel a little bit warm and fuzzy. I looked up at Keigo's ceiling and patted his head, but stopped as soon as I saw Keigo reacting. "Hey, when did I tell you to stop?" I looked to Keigo, his eyes, now slits as he grabs my hand. "Kid, if you pet me you're going to have to continue until I say so," He said smirking as I continue to pet his head. I stay silent to seem unfazed, but I'm dying inside due to the close contact. Like- we just met- W O W "Kid, you seem tired... do you want to sleep on me?" I turned to Keigo, my eyes wide and my cheeks red, "h- huh?!" I said, my mouth slightly opened. Keigo pulled me to his chest, his wings caressing my body.

My face was pressed against his chest, making me become red and cover my face. "Ah ha! You do like me!" I looked to Keigo, my face as flustered as you can imagined. "e-EH?" I soon turned tsundre and turned the other way, "n-no!" Keigo laughed at me, making me feel even more embarrassed. "Kid, don't go silent on me now" He said, getting even closer to my face. "Keigo! I-I um..." I started before I quickly covered my mouth and turned. Keigo then grabbed my head and pecked my check, "Okay then...just one kiss...for now~" I turned to him and blushed even harder, "I-I swear Keigo...I'll get you next time!" I said between my hands.

Keigo nodded and laid back, "yeah sure kid..." I turned back to him, sticking out my tongue. He had his wings puff up and fluffed them in my face. I could hear him laugh once more before pulling me over to his side.

"But you're mine kid~"

.

.

.

.

(Keigo's POV)

I felt Y/N mumble a few words before they snuggled their face into my chest. I could feel Y/N breathe, it was oddly satisfying. They had soon grown very tired, by the way they were breathing, I guessed.

Y/N then fell silent...They had fallen asleep, snuggling me. It made me feel-Happy? Yes...was it L-Love? I moved my arm against their back, rubbing them which, seems a little weird...I think I'll stop now- "mm.." I quickly looked to Y/N, who was grabbing my arm and holding it, Cute... I watched them for awhile until I become a little tired myself.

I moved my free arm into my pocket, searching for my phone... "Ah ha! Got it-" I said before shutting myself up. I looked to Y/N, still very much asleep... Why are they so damn cute? I sighed, then looked to my phone, '10:12 PM' Damn-it's still pretty late...I'll wake them up around 5... I turned my phone off and hugged Y/N, then pecked them on the forehead, making them move and snuggle closer. Just like a little kitten I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

"I really am falling for you"

.

.

.

.

(Keigo's POV)

"RING-RING" My alarm said, waking me up. There was something on top of me, it was small but so warm. "hmm..." It mumbled, grabbing my phone and turning it off. I look at my chest, a cute Y/N was sleeping in me. "Hey~Baby bird what do you think you're doing, turning off my alarm" I asked Y/N rubbing their head softly. "Keigo... shut up... I-" They said before opening their eyes and pushing their self from on top of me. "HUH?" They remarked, looking out the window and back to me. "Oh my, did the baby bird wake up too early~ I always thought the early bird get the worm~" I said, flirting with Y/N before getting up.

(Y/N POV)

HUH?? I-eer I didn't even- WAIT HOLY FUC- "Baby bird, you think just because I saved you, doesn't mean I'll have to stay with you" Keigo said walking to his room. I opened my mouth but closed it quickly. "Okay baby bird, I'll have to work until 4, until then I expect you to stay here." Keigo said getting ready to shower. "Alright... I guess I'll s-atay here Keigo," I said, trying to sound composed but still very much flustered by Keigo's actions and words.

He took notice of my voice and started flirting even more, "Baby bird... Do you promise to stay here? I'll leave the key here-I swear I'll come back~" He asked, peeking from his closet. I nodded but he called again, "What did you say? I couldn't hear you~" "Yes... I swear I'll stay here and wait for you, Keigo..." I replied once more before looking at my phone, '5:13 AM' Around 1:13 PM in America... "Baby bird~ How do I look?" Keigo asked, revealing himself in his hero costume. "Don't I look good?" I smiled and laughed at him, "You look good in anything Keigo!" He smirked once more before turning around to reveal his wings,

"I sure hope so"

.

.

.

.

(Y/N's POV)

It had been half an hour since Keigo left, and I was starting to become bored and restless. "Ugh... I wanna watch some anime!" I whined to myself, looking down at the floor. I sighed and slumped onto the couch before allowing my body to fall onto the floor, "Ow..." I sighed again and closed my eyes, I wanna go outside so baaad! But... I promised Keigo I'd stay put... but I never agreed for how long~ I quickly got up from the floor and began putting on my shoes and hoodie (You're wearing a black hoodie, a white t-shirt, denim jeans, red sneakers w/undergarments of course). I laughed at myself before leaving a little note for Keigo, it's for if I stay out too late.

I quickly opened the door and stuffed the key into my pocket. Keigo left it for me, just in case if they're was ever an emergency. I locked the door before leaving and looked down a sighed. K shook my head then turned around to see, beautiful landscapes and buildings, different people with all kinds of quirks! There was so many aromas and things to see! I looked up to see a elegant blue sky, puffy white clouds covering the skies. I felt so happy, it finally felt like home to me... I know others won't miss me back home...but I feel so at peace here!

My damn mom might have wanted me to stay with her, but I'm older now, I don't need protection from her- or anyone!

I smiled as I looked around, the people all looked so happy and seem to be enjoying themselves! I took one step after another and started walking towards... somewhere? I dunno where I was going kinda hoping it was somewhere where there was food! I'm starving!

I finally feel happy.