(Bonus) - Time to Explain!

*Endeavor in this ngl-*

||Warning||

*Profanities (A LOT)*

——————————————————

"How the hell do you not know?" Endeavor growled, anger lacing his words as he spoke to Y/N. "I-I swear! I-wait, why the fuck am I talking to a flaming piece of trash?" Y/N sneered back at Endeavor, then looked to Hawks who was snorting at their insult, as it *Finally- shut Endeavor up. Y/N frowned, then walked away, knowing they ass gon get BEAT if they atay for too long. Endeavor looked down, mumbling and then looked back at them and shouted, "How do you even know who I am, if you don't know where you are?" He said loudly, taking a step forward in the process. Y/N looked back and smiled, "I know everything about everything!" Endeavor looked scared *as he should-* He didn't understand, or even wanted to know how they knew, but little did he know, it was all a bluff- Y/N didn't know shit.

——————————————————

*THIS IS NOT PART OF THE STORY- KAY, I just wanted to write sumthing for you'll while I continue my homework and school, I am sorry if I am being to much of a meme- BUT I WILL MAKE SOMETHING BY, Tuesday or Wednesday- I SWEAR- Anyways, hope you enjoyed this piece of shET.

Alex.is.Lost has signed off