Chapter 2 - Comfort

||Warnings||

*Profanities*

*Depression

------------------

(Y/N's POV)

How long has it been since I spoke to my Mom? I don't even remember what I ate yesterday...or did I even eat?

My mind was going back and forth, asking itself dumb questions and it was hurting my smol head. I could feel Hawks heartbeat against my body, he was calm. I guess he didn't mind a stranger who, is just flat out stupid and doesn't know how they got there- "Hey kid, what's got you all tense for?" A calm voice said , I looked up at Hawks.

His smile was small, but noticeable. My mind then switched to meme mode, "Oh sorry, I was just thinking about something..." "Com' on say it, say it~ "What were you thinking about?" Hawks asked me, his head tilting to be side. "Oh it just, GUNDHAM TANAKA" I said, taking my phone out but the speed of my arm unbalanced the two of us, almost making me fall out of Hawks arms. "Kid what the- HELL! ARE YOU TRYING TO FALL?" Hawks screamed, maybe a little bit girlish I might say- "HAHA- I am so sorry! Hawks I was- HAHA" I laughed, making Hawks calm down and hold me tighter.

"I swear kid... weren't you just crying 5 minutes ago?" Hawks asked, confusion in his words "Yeah... I use laughter as a coping mechanism for my depression" I said, Hawks nodded and looked straight at me, "You sure are one of a kind, huh?" We laughed as Hawks kept on flying. I soon closed my eyes and fell asleep...

You could say we hit off pretty well! Considering I literally just fuckikung said, GUNDHAM TANAKA, for no reason-

"Kid we're here," I opened my eyes, looking up to Hawks, then to the side. I looked at the large bed that was covered with a pretty black cover and blanket, to the side a closet and bathroom. I looked to the other side, it was another room, most likely the living room and kitchen. Hawks had put me down and sat on his bed, *WE AIN'T DOING DIRTY-DIRTY-* He looked down then up at me,

"So kid, care to explain?"

.

.

.

.

(Keigo's/Hawks POV)

I glanced at Y/N, they look so petite, yet are so bold with their actions. Kinda like me, but at the same time, makes me wonder... what kind of world were they in before- Sure they described their world as, 'cruel' and 'unequal'... Could a world really be that messed up? When they described it they were shivering, Y/N seemed as if they didn't even wanted to think about it... And how do they know my name and about quirks if they don't exist in their world?

(Y/N's POV)

"Okay so, basically I come from a world that has a thing called anime and you are a anime character by Kohei Horikoshi and it explains your world, along with the next number one hero who is- I'll be quite now" I said quickly but noticing Hawks expression I hastily shut up. Hawks opened his mouth and then closed it again to look me up and down. "Okay kid... I believe you, but how are you even here if you don't have quirks in your world?" He finally asked, his face seemed like a face you knew, making me become shy *pic above*.