chapter 1 the power beyond the power of quirks

(Just read the mind vs might!a villain deku fanfic.)
Izuku's pov
After my shitty step father wants to give ofa to my shitty sister the thing i want to do is to die.Maybe i should take their advise on taking a swan dive of a roof.wait a fucking minute i should do it.
No one's pov
Now we're seeing izuku at the roof of his school.
Izuku:good bye shitty world hope i never see you again.'jumps off'
*THUD*
In izuku's mind scape
Izuku:uhhh where the hell am i?
???:so your my reincarnation you look like shit.
Izuku:who said that?
Jotaro:hello kid my name is jotaro kujo and by the way *slaps izuku*SNAP OUT OF IT.
Izuku:wait why am not dead yet.
Jotaro:cuz your my reincarnation so shut it and by the way I'm gonna for 1400 years.
Izuku:FOR 1400 YEARS HOW?
Jotaro:jeez kid a year here is 0.1 second out there.
Izuku:oh ok then.
Timeski-KINGU CRIMSON to 1400 years in izuku's mindscape brought to you by a chilbi dio and a chilbi jotaro fighting.
No ones pov
Izuku has been trainnig with jotaro hard core.he has fully mastered star platinum and now is able to stop time for 1 minute.now izuku has a perfect 8 pack and no longer has baby fat now has a firm jaw and he no longer has the green in his hair now it is total black but a bit of green in it and he is now 2 meters tall
Izuku:thank you kujo-san.
Jotaro:my pleasure and kid by the way never forgive the one's who given you pain.
Izuku:i will never forgive them.
Jotaro:looks my time is up kid.now your name is no longer izuku midorya now your name is izuku joestar.
Izuku:yes kujo-san goodbye.
Jotaro:goodbye kid.
No ones pov
In the real world we see izuku waking up.
Izuku:so now lets hunt them down
Izuku then located his other bullys.he then hunted them down left them all bloody on the ground.he also tracked the teachers of the school he went to and he brought them to the brink of death but he could not find the hand extension and the red winged one's.Along with the principles too.
Now we see izuku in front of the joestar mansion.
Izuku:hmm so this is the Joestar mansion jotaro told me about.now then there is still 9 months till the entrance exam.now then lets how much will be.
He said that with dio's grin.
Little did he knew his leave did a huge impact on the yagi's,bakugou's,todoroki's.
(Btw shoto didn't met shoka's friends because of endeavor and how big of an ass he is)
(Next chapter 2 entrance exam and a bit of drama)