𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. john murphy acts like a virgin

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
   ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
     FOURTEEN —— john murphy
acts like a virgin

 ⊹  ☽                   ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋         FOURTEEN  —— john murphy                                   acts like a virgin

˚ .・*。༄ MYLES WANTED WATER, AND ON BELLAMYS GROWING LIST OF PROBLEMS, IT WAS AN EASY FIX. He'd come back busted to hell, Clarke and Finn no where to be seen, despite being his hunting partners. How the biggest team thst went, was the one to be raided, was honestly astonishing.

Bellamy feels a hot burn on his back, only to turn, and see Noah santiago and her glowering stare boring into him. It's like a bullet, digging into him, how harsh it is. But he tries to ignore that, climb up to the high road, and walks over to her.

"You got a problem?"

She tilts her head, testing his bravery. "You're not gonna go look for them?" She questions, not faltering at his towering height that he has on her. In fact, it doesn't even seem to affect her, as if she knows she's morally stronger than Bellamy.

He crossed his arms over his chest. "I can't risk that."

Nodding, "Send me. I'll find them."

Bellamy laughs. Only for it fade as he realizes that noah isn't laughing with him, and that it was not a joke. "You're serious?" He hums, "Yeah, absolutely not."

Narrowing her eyes, she sucks in a deep breath, before shaking her head. "Whatever, I'll be back with Monty, Romeo and Juliet in two hours." Noah turns, only to be stopped by a harsh grip on her wrist, and two pleading eyes.

"Noah... don't, okay? I get it, you're pissed at me for sleeping with your best friend, okay? It's — just — don't get yourself killed because of me." He pleads.

Noah's face burns a hot red, steam almost shooting out of her ears. "Are you fucking with me? You think — you think your dick is big enough that I'm doing this to get back at you? Who the hell fo you think you are? I — you're a fucking joke, Bellamy." She bellows angrily.

To say he's taken aback is an understatement. She'd yelled at him before, but he doesn't remember her actually being mad at him rather than the circumstance.

"God! How does your ego fit in that head? I couldn't give less of a fuck who you slip it into, okay? Don't ever think that, because I don't." She sounds like she's trying to convince herself more than him. "I want to save Monty, because unlike you and every other jackass here, he cares about people, and not their body count."