7 rings

Kova's pov

Kova's pov

"Hey guys!" Jordan walked over to our table. "Hey JJ lets move that table over here."

I watched as the boys lifted another table to ours so it could be bigger.

Then Jordan's fat ass sat next to me.

Great. This is gonna suck.

"We had Chem homework?" His eyes grew wide as he looked at the papers scattered in front of me.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes at him.

"So how are you?" He started conversation, right then and there.

"Great." I smile sarcastically as i turn my back to him and give Darnell my full attention.

"So tell me Darnell... hows football going for you?"

I spent the hour flirting with Darnell.

We even went to the pool table to play with JJ and Asher. And Darnell and I were being super flirty as he tried to teach me.

I could tell Jordan was bothered by it.

This was the first guy I ever flirted with since Jordan friend zoned me.

And he has no right to be mad.  

Now Jordan knows exactly how i feel when i see him with other girls. He specifically told me that he wants other girls. So why is he so focused on me and my business?

He's in for a real surprise.

My mom was leaving for Italy or France tomorrow. Which means im going to have a empty house.

"Guys! Party at my house this Friday after the football gamr!" I call out to the big group that was gathered here.

I'll show him.

—sweeteasaint