90210

Kova's pov

Kova's pov

Thursday night

"I cant believe you did that." Layla and Olivia let out a laugh.

"I was 5! Leave me alone." I laugh once I told them the story of how I peed on my teacher.

We were all telling embarrassing stories.
We were in my living room just chilling out, drinking sparkling apple cider in my mom's fancy wine glasses. We were even wearing fancy silk pajama sets my mom made for us last winter.

*Ding Ding*

"Who's at the door?" Layla glanced at the front door.

"Oh umm I'm not sure." I furrow my brows in confusion as I go up to the door.

I went up on my tippy toes to look through the peep hole. I couldn't see much.

It took me a minute to get the woman balls to finally answer the door.

The super tall figure finally looked at me and a smile grew on his face.

"Hey... uh what are you doing here, Jordan?" i immediately step out the front door and shut it so the girls couldnt see who it was.

"I uh... got you this." He handed me a small beautifully wrapped pink rectangle.

"Whats this?" I looked at the box confused.

"A real apology gift."

"I love the thought... but no real apologies come with gifts." I let out a sigh.

"I know..." He looked down at his sneakers rather than at me. "I'm sorry for playing with your feelings."

"Andddd..." i force him to carry on this long awaited apology.

"Im sorry for cockblocking you and Darnell at the party." He let out a sigh.

"Just tell me why you did it." I stood there and looked him in the eyes. The eyes that were avoiding me.

"I uh..." he scratched the back of his neck. "I guess I got jealous."

"You guess?" A smirk crept on my face.

"Yes... Kova... seeing you with another guy sucked."

"I don't get where this is all coming from." I crossed my arms.

"Jordan you literally told me you wanted to see other girls and didn't want to be in a relationship. So whats with the jealousy?"

"I know. I have no right to be jealous. But seeing you talk to Darnell made me realize... i really do like you... and i don't want to be just friends. I want to give this a try." He reached for the hand that wasn't holding the pink box.

"So after all those girls you went through.. Julie, Amber, Kyla, Renee, Bailey." I list them off the top of my head.

"Oh and Jenna."

"Jenna?" I squint at him.

"Or maybe her name was Jenny..."

"You fucked Jenny Stoneberg?" My jaw dropped. That bitch is on my volleyball team.

"Im sorry." he bit his lip.

"It took that many girls for you to realize you want me?" I pouted.

"I've always wanted you. But i was trying to deny it."

"Whatever." i shrugged as I stared down at my fuzzy slippers.

"You have every right to hate me."

"I dont hate you." I let out a sigh.

"You don't?"

"No... I forgive you."

"So does this mean we're gonna give this another shot?"

"No." I said blankly and that took him off guard.

"I forgive you Jordan. But you got your chance to explore with other girls. And for once I actually take an interest in a guy so I'm giving Darnell a chance first."

"You're what?" his energy died down.

"I'm sorry Jordan. But I'll never know what i'm missing out on unless i give them a shot."

I hand him back the box.

"No keep it."

"Jo-"

"Seriously Kova... please keep it." he forced a small smile.

—sweeteasaint

happy thanksgiving :)