ELEVEN

Kova's pov

Kova's pov

This wasn't Jordan's first time staying over so of course I had his clothes.

I finished cleaning as he showered up and got redressed in dry clothes.

Finally he came down.

"So uh... do i sleep on the couch?" He looked at me awkwardly.

I know he was still bitter about our previous conversation. But since he got a ride from JJ he didn't have a way home unless i drove him. But i wasn't in the mood to drive at 2am.

"We have a guest bedroom that hasn't been put into use lately. You sleep in there." I cleared my throat. "Do you need me to show you where?"

"No it fine. I've slept in there before." He jogged up the stairs leaving me in the kitchen alone once again.

I locked up all the doors before making my way upstairs to get into my room.

I went to shower then quickly changed into some pink pajamas that matched my fuzzy slippers.

I was trying so hard to fall asleep.
But a big part of me knew I couldnt.

I sneaked down the hallway that led to the guest bedroom.

There Jordan was laying there. Couldn't get any sleep either.

"J?" I lightly knocked on the door. "Can we talk?"

He nodded as he stood up to and sat against the headboard.

I awkwardly walked up to his bed and sat on the edge.

"Look i'm really sorry for breaking the promise. I forgot how much it meant to you that I went. I promise I won't miss the next."

I could tell he was trying not to give in with a smile.

"I love you, J."

"I love you too, Kove." He finally gave in.

That's when i stood up and walked over to him to hug him. Immediately feeling his arms wrap around my body in a protective manner.

Despite the messy relationship drama we had or didnt have. Jordan was my best friend before all of that.

And its important to me as much as it important to him to keep the promise.

Because if i'm being honest.. Jordan is the only person i know that takes pinky promises serious.

—sweeteasaint