Chapter Three- Scary Incident

Richa(in her Mind):

I Still can't forget that scary incident

2years ago...

When we are in plus one, one fine evening I came from the school and its heavily raining outside.My mom and dad came home early on that day, so we all gathered in the balcony and enjoying the nature with some snacks prepared by my mom.
Suddenly my phone got ringing,I went from balcony to the hall where I kept my phone.

It is from Unknown number,I thought for a while and answered the call.

From other side, in a husky male voice I heard Hello Richa, I never heard that voice.
I replied "Hello who's this" and that man from otherside-Richa baby you look so pretty and you know am just seeing your images.

I am so confused whether it is any prank call from anyone of friends or cousins

But only few close friends of mine knows my number that to no one dare to prank me and my cousins they're not that free to make fun of me.

So I am recollecting all my friends names and keeps on telling him all my friends names.But he keeps on saying no..no..no..

I asked him to tell his name but he said no..
Then I asked ok!!! am dropping the call saying him it's a wrong dial

Husky man from other side:

Baby baby!! No, I want to hear your voice for some more time and your voice is as sweet as you.

I said please shut up am dropping bye...

I dropped the call but again I got a call from the same number,but this time i didn't answer him.

He messaged me to lift the call, I replied him that I won't reply unless you tell whom you are.

He replied back okay I'll tell you answer the call.

Again he called and I replied him-- he from other side you look beautiful in black dress yesterday.

How do you know that I wore black dress? first tell me who are you❓

Come on baby cool!! I know you very well but you don't know me and am following you from many days.

Following for what❓

I'll tell you the reason again,let me continue in telling about you,I think you enjoyed the movie,Starbucks coffee and shopping yesterday.

Hey what are you trying to tell him?

Richa by the way in that pink frock you are very cute and I liked it very much among all the dresses which you shopped yesterday.

Shut up you Rascal, what all these hell and so if you follow me what should I do..

He from that side Loudly Hey Richa,look into your WhatsApp I have sent you some pictures.

I saw the pictures those were mine which he captured in theater,coffee shop and shopping mall.

Am with angry ,you idiot why did you take all my pictures?

You Bastard, wait I will complaint to my parents and you will go to the police station.

Come on come on cool baby! I think I have sent the pictures upto trail room in the shopping mall and they are beyond that,do you want to see them also?

Wha..what❓❓

Yeah why are feeling so nervous Richa, do you want me to send those also?

No...No.. Please delete my pictures,why are you doing this to me.