Chapter Five-Did they met?

While am waiting for my bus I saw some old lady was struggling to cross the road
So, I thought to help her
But unfortunately, a car in an opposite direction was coming to me which I didn't realize, as am looking at her. I realized that car is coming towards me when it was almost going to hit me, My brain got stopped working for fraction of seconds and I just stopped where ever am but suddenly someone pulled my hand from the back and saved me from the accident.

He told me not to get panic and advised me to go carefully and he even fought with the car driver who came in the wrong direction.

After that, he picked the school kid who is waiting at the bus stop along with him in his car and went away.

As soon as he went I removed my scarf with which I covered my face and took some breath. Meanwhile, my college bus has come so, I went inside the bus and sat.

I started recollecting the things which had happened a few minutes back.

Generally, I don't remember the faces of people in the first look, it takes me some meets to register the faces of people in my brain, but that boy who saved me though it was just a few minutes I can clearly remember his picture in my mind. He is very tall in a white shirt and blue jeans, especially his caring eyes on me I can't forget that and no one except my parents has fought for my safety.

As am still recollecting the instances, suddenly I saw Richa pulling my shoulders then I realized that being on the bus and almost it ran 2 stops where Richa also came into the bus.

Hey, what happened Swetcha? What are you dreaming of?

Richa, today I might have met with an accident..,

What? Accident? My god !! What happened?

Don't get panic Richa, Let me finish the sentence, nothing has happened to me, some nice person has saved me and I explained to her about that incident.
Meanwhile, we reached college and on the second day, our lectures started classes.

After coming home I told my parents about the incident that happened in the morning. They praised that handsome and warned me of my unconsciousness on the roads.

I wouldn't forget him especially his eyes and I felt ashamed of myself for not thanking him.

So I thought to thank him at least the next day.

Next day I woke up early, dressed very fast and ran to the bus stop to say him thanks.

I started looking for him but I don't know whether he will come or not.
I remembered that a schoolboy who went along with him but I couldn't recognize the face of the kid as I said that I can't remember in one look.

Many kids are sitting on the stop, I went to each of them and asked about him but no one said they know. Meanwhile, one more school kid came to the stop and I even asked him and he said yes I know that brother.

I felt so happy inside that I may meet him today.

Chinna! What is your name?

Sister! My name is Varun

Oh, nice, and by the way how is he related to you?

Sister! We study in a government college, every day we go to the school by walk as we can't afford to go to auto and there are no government buses to our school.

So sometimes we ask for the lifts, one day that brother gave a lift to all of us and from then he picks us daily that's all we knew about him and he is very good.

So, he will come today also right?

Sorry, sister!!! he said that he shifted his house and from today he arranged an auto to go to our school.

Did you know his new house?

No, I don't know sister

I felt very disappointed and told that kid to thank him from my side for helping me.

Ok, sister, I'll tell about you if I meet him, said Varun

By the way, what is his name? i asked 

He's Aditya !!

Thanks for telling me about him Varun!! Please don't forget to convey my thanks to him.

Ok sister, he said 

Meanwhile, the Auto came to pick Varun and his friends, he said bye and went.

Now, After hearing more about him, respect on him got doubled and most importantly I am very curious to meet him.

I don't know what's wrong with me, am thinking more about him day by day and I feel happy if I remember Aditya.

He consumed my thoughts and why was there something deep inside me that was warning me to be careful?

**********To be continued..........