Chapter 35

Wednesday, December 1st - Y/N's P.O.V.

I heard from my dad that on that day there would be the first snow in Seoul, so I decided to take a stroll in the park nearby my house; more specifically the park where Jimin and I met Yoongi and Taehyung. The place where we fought and Jimin stood up for me.

Suddenly the thought of the two guys that have been confusing and tearing my heart for way too long, came to my mind. I had no idea that a small stroll through the park would make me come to a conclusion...

As I kept walking with a heavy head and heart, I felt the temperature dropping by a bit and small, barely-visible snowflakes began plunging on top of my head. I looked up at the almost pitch-black night sky and saw the descending snow, a small smile stretched on my lips as I stared at the sky in awe. However, when I heard someone's footsteps, I frantically looked around as a panicky feeling rushed over me, but it was replaced by warmness when I saw who it was.

Park Jimin... there he stood, in his usual black hoodie, facing his back towards me. He probably had no idea that I'd be there. Both of us stuck out our hand to feel the snow and chills ran down my spine when I felt the cool snowflakes making contact with my skin. I decided to watch him for a while and then approach him. He stuck his hands back into the pockets of his warms sweatpants and exhaled a breath.

I approached him after a few minutes and stood beside him, mimicking his position; hands inside the pockets and shoulders tensed up in a sort of I-don't-know position. He turned to look at me, a startled look plastered over his face as he whispered, "Y/N..."

"Hey, Jimin! It's the first snow... we get to see it together." I said, leaning a bit closer to him until our shoulders touched, "What are you doing out here at night? We have school tomorrow... and if you ask me, it's just because I heard that around this time there would be the first snow. I've been thinking a lot lately, so I decided to take a peaceful walk in hope of seeing it."

"Same..." his tone sounded heavy as if there was something he needed to say, and in fact, there it was, "Y/N, I really need to tell you something..." I turned my body towards him and listened attentively since it seemed to be important, "I've said many times, I don't want to rush you and that is true! So, I'm asking because I'm getting impatient... did you make a choice yet or are you at least close to making one?"

'Crap, here it comes...' I thought as I clenched my fists, but it's time. It's time to stop making them confused, annoyed and impatient with my indecisiveness.

"But before you answer, hear me out." I nodded nervously, wondering what he had to say even though I was just about to hear it, "I love you." he looked at me, his eyes full of tiredness manifesting the sincerity and that admiration that I have always been oblivious of. "I'm sure Jihoon has confessed to you first, but before you make a choice just know that I love you. I love you and you are my first love, I hope you can be my last love too..." my heart was beating at an uncountable fast speed, the look in his eyes, his slightly shaky hands and his words really made my heart melt like chocolate left under the sun for too long. He gulped and looked at the ground that was slowly, slowly turning white due to the falling snow without saying anything.

"I-I-" I stuttered, being unable to say anything as my eyes turned slightly red and glossy from all the tangled up emotions. That's when something clicked, I looked at the snow before taking a breath to boost my determination, "You know..." I managed to say with some sort of confidence in my tone, and that made him look at me again, "They say if two people watch the first know together they are meant to be..." I watched his eyes widening at my words, but I also could read the mix of confusion and hope in his eyes, "And guess what?"