chapter 1

~Amelia~

Morning is enemy for lazy people. Yes it's me. Getting ready for school is the hectic thing I ever done. Nevertheless I should do that. My first day at new school.....wait and watch how an awkward potato graduate highschool.

School is 15 minutes away from my home. So walking is best. When I came out of my house ,the neighbour house door also opened. There comes a girl around my age. Whoa got a company. Otherwise  I am sure that. I will reach my school when the  school is going to close.

I waved at her. She looked at me and gave a genuine smile."Good morning"
She came beside me"morning".

"Livia"she put her hand forward for a shake.

"Amelia"
"Are you going to walk towards school ? If it is a yes . Can I join too."
We laughed  "Of course. Come on, we will be late."

We reached the school gate. I should meet the principal. So we should part our way. Thank god I made a friend.

"It's really nice to get to know you Livia."
"It's ok, surprisingly we are early. So i will escort you to principal's office."
No, I am fine. I will join you later. You should catch up with your friends."

" So  you are asking me to join you. Considering you are my only friend."
" What you didn't have any friend. I won't buy that. you are really funny and friendly." She smiled warmly " my friend befriended with my enemy last year"

"Oh. Am so  sorry ." She held my hand and started walking through the corridor to principal's office.

"Hey, u unpacked all. Moving from one place to  another is really tiresome. I can help you."

" Almost done. Thanks. You are the best."
" I know baby" we laughed.
The principal's room came to view. I entered and get my schedule.

We have 6 subjects and 4 subjects are common. So hurray not bad.

Walking with your best friend gossiping about everything is happiness.

                                  **************************

~Aron~

Return to school , Whoa missed a lots of fun. Just looking at buildings are some kind of fun for me. Like trying to find out the mystery behind it. Or the hidden things. But it's a school. It doesn't have anything interesting.

Someone hit me in the shoulder.
"Aron, my little spy. Come we have interesting things inside." Yes he is a little sarcastic.

"You just enjoy the girls eyeing you. Isn't it.

"No ,  Jack you knew it. Am not interested."  No am not what you think. It's just I want my family time. And doing some adventurous stuffs. So I just avoide highschool parties and these drooling girls. I have a little too much attitude and silence around me.

We entered our class. Just like everytime,  chose the backbench. From here I could see the whole class and it's really interesting. Observing somany people at a time. First days are so energetic. Somuch gossiping and chatting. Blabbering whatever happend few days back.

"Jack, you should just keep some  distance when our school close dude."
" What the, are you going to ditch me."
" Nop. it's just I want to know  what we will share then."
"Not going to happen, won't leave you, annoying you is my vow. " I laughed. He is over dramatic.

"Look who is coming, your cousin.  I think the girl besides her was new."
" Yeah."
The teacher entered then. Mr Smith is nice but the problem is ,  he becomes an evil when we didn't pay attention to his classes . First day, first period....maths. Really boring.