Modern Sonic The Hedgehog

I dont own the art and the song is his world by crush 40 enjoy!

Origins

Not much is known about Sonic's early life. What is known is that he was born on Christmas Island on June 23rd with the ability to run at super speeds, but his love of adventure quickly led him to leave his home. Under unknown circumstances, he met Dr. Ivo Robotnik, and the two became enemies. He would then continue to battle the evil scientist in countless battles and be well know as hero and rightfully earn the title the blue blur, the fastest thing alive and The hero of mobius/Earth

Powers And Abilities:

-Spin Attack: Sonic curls into a ball while rolling along the ground.

-Spin Jump: A variant of Spin Dash used to attack enemies mid-jump.

-Double Jump: Sonic performs a jump that propels him upwards while already in the air.

-Spin Dash: Sonic rolls in place to charge up, then dashes forward at high speeds rolling.

-Homing Attack: While in the air, Sonic performs a high-speed Spin Dash towards the nearest enemy.

-Focused Homing Attack: A powered up version of the Homing Attack that allows sSonic to perform Homing Attack that either do more damage, or lock onto at most, 6 targets.

-Light Speed Dash: A technique where Sonic moves in seemingly an instant, usually done across lines of rings. This move is, as the name implies, often described as lightspeed.

-Blue Tornado: Sonic uses the Spin Dash to circle around an opponent in midair at high speed while leaving a blue aura trail. The resulting slipstream creates a tornado effect that forms a blue cyclonic vortex of air around the opponent.

-Insta-Shield:An air shield Sonic can create by rapidly spinning, vibrating molecules in the air to block attacks for a second or so.

-Drop Dash: Sonic performs an instant Spin Dash the moment he touches any type of land.

-Bound Attack: A downward spinning attack that makes Sonic bounce into the air. Can be used repeatedly to reach higher d up speed before zipping off.

-Sonic Wind: Sonic summons a whirlwind to an opponent's position to ensnare and damage them.

-Sonic Heal: Sonic can heal himself by vibrating his molecules at high speeds, healing any physical damage he may have received.

-Somersault Kick: A midair somersault maneuver followed with a kick, which creates a projectile energy wave that can damage or stun opponents.

-Magic Hands: An ability that can destroy, shrink and entrap enemies in small spheres that Sonic can throw as a projectile. Must be initiated by a short range

-Time Stop: An ability that stops time for 10 seconds.

-Chaos Control: The ability to bend time and space, as long as Sonic at least one Chaos Emerald. Sonic can stop time, slow time, and teleport himself and other objects.

-Time Break: An ability that slows down the flow of time, giving Sonic extra time to react to his environment.

-Hyper Mode: A mode that enhances Sonic's speed, strength and allows for more powerful special attacks.

-Chaos Powers: While he does not commonly demonstrate usage of them, Sonic can in fact draw upon the powers of the Chaos Emeralds to perform supernatural feats. His most notable Chaos Power is Chaos Control, which allows him to manipulate time and space to perform feats such as stopping time or teleporting.