Marine The Racoon

Marine The Racoon  an anthropomorphic raccoon and a sailor from Southern Island in Blaze's world. When she began her travels, Marine met Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails and Blaze the Cat, and joined them on their seafaring search for the Jeweled Scepter, where she formed everlasting friendships.

Always energetic, Marine is talkative, but rarely listens. A spunky yet lovable rascal, she is a lover of excitement and constantly seeks adventures. She aspires to become the captain of her own ship so she can travel the world, but can be quite the handful. During her adventures with Sonic though, she has matured and has promised to grow more up.

Dimensional Tiering

Tier:3-A physically, higher via energy manipulation

Name: Marine the Raccoon

Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog

Gender: Female

Age: 7

Classification: Anthropomorphic Raccoon

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Type 1), Energy Manipulation, Boat driving skills, Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations

Attack Potency: Universal+ likey higher considering she's physically (Comparable to Blaze), higher via energy manipulation

Speed: At least MFTL (Superior to Classic Sonic. Can keep up with Adventure Sonic very briefly)

Lifting Strength: Likely Class M

Striking Strength: Universal+  physically, higher via energy manipulation

Durability: Universal+

Stamina: Very high (Can run as fast as Sonic, but can't keep it going for so long)

Range: Standard melee range, several meters via energy manipulation.

Standard Equipment: SS Super-Marine

Intelligence: Gifted (Made a fully fledged, working boat at the end of the game despite only being 7)

Weaknesses: Brash, overconfident and scatterbrained.

Conclusion

That's all hope it was informative or at least interesting to read.