Modern Sonic Part 2 Excalibur Sonic

Excalibur Sonic

(エクスカリバーソニック, Ekusukaribā Sonikku?), also written as Excalibur-Sonic,is a transformation that appears in the Sonic the Hedgehog series. It is the form Sonic the Hedgehog can achieve with the magic of the four sacred swords, Caliburn included. During his battle with the Dark Queen, Sonic achieved this form with the aid of the Knights of the Round Table while Caliburn became Excalibur, thus giving the duo the strength needed to defeat the Dark Queen and save the world of Camelot.

Appearance

Unlike most of Sonic's other normal transformations, Sonic himself does not undergo any physical change. Instead, he dons a shining golden armor with silver accents. This armor covers his entire body (except for his tail) and is highly detailed. Noticeably, his feet armor resemble Sonic's iconic Power Sneakers, but with upturned and pointy toes, and sharp cuffs on each side. He also gets sharp kneepads, pelvis plates, small shoulder guards, and wrist cuffs with a sharp end on each of them and a red gem embedded in them. His helmet possesses a visor with silver accents, a red gem on the forehead and wing-like ornaments on the visor joints. The armor also covers Sonic's quills and are flexible due to their multiple plates. Lastly, the armor is decorated with medival lines in various places, and a red cape runs down the back of the armor.

Game appearances

Sonic And The Black Knight

In Sonic And The Black Knight. when Sonic proclaimed his intend to defeat the Dark Queen despite having Caliburn cut in half and being outmatched against the dark wizard, his resolve awoke the long-lost light of the sacred sword. The Knights of the Round Table proceeded to send their sacred swords to Sonic, and together, their power transformed Sonic into Excalibur Sonic and restored Caliburn as his ultimate form: Excalibur. Together, Excalibur Sonic engaged the Dark Queen with Excalibur in hand. In response, the Dark Queen assumed a giant spectral form of the late King Arthur. However, even that was not enough to stop Excalibur Sonic, who ended the fight by piercing the Dark Queen's spectral form with Excalibur. WIth the Dark Queen reverted back to Merlina, Excalibur Sonic let his form go as well.

In this game, Excalibur Sonic is only playable during the "Defeat the Boss: The Dark Queen" Mission in Dark Hollow. When beginning the fight, Excalibur Sonic will have one hundred Rings in his possession. However, the player cannot pick up Rings throughout the Mission. In exchange, Sonic can maintain this form without sustainment from the Rings in his possession, and his Ring count will not be decreasing over time like Super Sonic's.

In gameplay, Excalibur Sonic takes damage like he would normally during any other Mission, meaning that the player will lose Rings each time Excalibur Sonic takes a hit. If Excalibur Sonic takes a hit without any Rings on him, the player will have to start the Mission over. In return, Excalibur Sonic will only lose twenty Rings for each instance of damage. Also, he can perform dodges by rolling to the left or right when pressing  or  respectively. In addition, while Excalibur Sonic can perform sword slashes by swinging the Wii Remote, the only attack in his arsenal that can damage the Dark Queen is Excalibur Sonic's Soul Surge, which can be charged up by countering the Dark Queen's sword trikes.

Equipment:

The four sacred swords
-Arondight

-Caliburn

-Galatine

-Laevatein

Long-lost light of the sacred sword

The long-lost light of the sacred sword was used to aid Sonic when he fought The Dark Queen granting Caliburn the power to become his true blade, Excalibur. It also gave Sonic a golden armor which granted him powers such as flight, and increased power. The light was summoned when the knights offered their swords to Nimue's pool when it shone with the light.

Abilities

-Faster then light
-spindash
-Sword Combat

Excalibur Sonic's Soul Surge: Excalibur Sonic's Soul Surge technique in Sonic and the Black Knight. When using this technique, Excalibur Sonic unleashes a fury of sword slashes with Excalibur. This move is only usable during Excalibur Sonic's battle with the Dark Queen and is the only move that can damage her.

Description

When Excalibur Sonic is performing his Soul Surge, Excalibur Sonic extends Excalibur's outer energy blade into a longer blade, while charging up the attack. Excalibur Sonic then homes up to the Dark Queen at incredible speeds and delivers a hasted combo of illusion-like lightning fast and focused powerful slashes with Excalibur. At the end of the combo, the force from the attack will throw the Dark Queen some distance away.

To perform Excalibur Sonic's Soul Surge, Excalibur Sonic's Soul Gauge must contain some energy to initiate it. To activate it in gameplay, the player must press B and to attack with it, the player then has to swing the Wii Remote. To cancel the move while being used, the player must press again B. Using this Soul Surge deceases the energy in the Soul Gauge and If Excalibur Sonic runs out of energy, the move will end. If the player attacks the right time during Excalibur Sonic's combo, the player can perform a Perfect Hit for more damage and extra points.

Feats

-Was able to learn swordsmanship in minutes

-Defeated Lancelot

- Defeated Sir Percival

- Defeated Sir Gwain

- Defeated King Arthur

- Defeated Merlina(who is at least universal+ considering she hurt base sonic)

Conclusion

hope you enjoyed, Who do you want me to do next. It can be from any sonic series, archie comics, IDW, Sonic Underground, Sonic Satam any of them the only exception is Adventures Of Sonic The Hedgehog as that would be hard to scale.(Modern Sonic has one more part coming up)