Iblis(The Flames Of Disaster)

I don't own and artwork enjoy!

Origin

Origin

Iblis also known as the Flames of Disaster, is the secondary antagonist in Sonic the Hedgehog (2006). He is the raw power of the sun god Solaris and an immortal energy-based being of mass destruction. Iblis was born during the Solaris Project when the experiments on Solaris split him into Iblis and Mephiles the Dark. Following its birth, Iblis was sealed inside the soul of Princess Elise by the Duke of Soleanna.

Dimensional Tiering

Tier: 5-A

Name: Iblis, The Flames of Disaster

Origin: Sonic the Hedgehog (Sonic the Hedgehog 2006)

Gender: Genderless

Age: 210

Classification: Fire Demon, Embodiment of Solaris' Power

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Self-Sustenance (Types 1, 2, and 3), Large Size (Type 1 to 2), Fire Manipulation (Can breathe and fire waves of fire), Magma Manipulation, Regeneration (High), Immortality (Types 1 and 3), Transformation, Telekinesis (Can telekinetically control rocks to attack opponents), Summoning (Can create lava-based monsters similar to itself), Resistance to Extreme Cold and Cosmic Radiations

Attack Potency: Universal+(Burned the entire planet, ruined its atmosphere and left it in a state of ruins for 200 years (Was said to be superior to Mephiles). By representing the raw power of Solaris, Iblis should be considerably stronger than Mephiles the Dark)

Speed: Superhuman movement speed with at least FTL reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with Modern Sonic, Shadow and Silver)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Can easily pick up and throw large parts of city buildings from several kilometers)

Speed: Superhuman movement speed with at least MFTL reactions and combat speed (Can keep up with Modern Sonic, Shadow and Silver)

Lifting Strength: Class M (Can easily pick up and throw large parts of city buildings from several kilometers)

Striking Strength: Low Universal(Able to harm base Sonic)

Durability: Low Universal(Modern Sonic, Shadow, and Silver were only able to defeat it by attacking it's weak point), Regeneration makes it very hard to kill due to its flames.

Stamina: Limitless

Range: Tens to hundreds of meters. Planetary with its abilities.

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Animalistic (Showed a bit of focus and discipline in its final confrontation with Silver and Blaze)

That's all hope it was helpful. Later!✋