Sally Acorn(Pre-Genesis/Post-Genesis)

I don't claim ownership to the art with that enjoy!(can anyone name what moment this took place in the comics in the above image?)

Princess Sally Acorn is one of the main protagonists in the Sonic the Hedgehog comic series and its spin-offs published by Archie Comics. She is a mobian chipmunk, the daughter of King Nigel Acorn and Lady Alicia Acorn and is Co-Leader of the Freedom Fighters with Sonic. Born as the heir to her father's throne, she was taken, as a child, to the sanctuary of Knothole Village in the Wood Zone by Rosie Woodchuck when her father was betrayed by his royal adviser, Dr. Eggman and led the Freedom Fighters on many field missions against the scientist when he took power after banishing the King to the Special Zone. After Nigel Acorn was rescued and resumed his role as king, Sally continued to lead the Freedom Fighters in the ongoing battle against the Eggman Empire.

Appearance

In the comics' early issues, Sally's design went through numerous color schemes earlier on (red and yellow, pink and black) before being finalized in sync with the Sonic the Hedgehog television series (which featured the pink and black design in the pilot episode. With these early designs, her cheeks were smooth and rounded, she sported a hairband of sorts, and her only attire consisted of a pair of blue boots with a white trim.

Sally is a brown chipmunk with dark auburn hair that connects to the stripe going down her back and ending on her tail. Her face has a lighter brown patch in which her large blue eyes are settled. Her clothes consist of black shorts with white rimming, dark blue boots with white outlines on the buckles, and white gloves with her Ring-Blades. She wears a closed blue vest with a black crop-top hidden underneath. Her tan-colored underbelly can be seen in her midriff.

A younger Sally wore an outfit inspired by her younger self from the Sonic the Hedgehog animated series episode "Blast to the Past, Part 1" though with the addition of white gloves. She has also been seen in white pajamas decorated with acorn designs. When she was slightly older, she started wearing her hair (now shorter) in a ponytail, and sported an open blue vest with a collar, with a black tube-top underneath, black sports pants held up by a white belt with a square, golden buckle, and wore a pair of blue and white sneakers.

History

Early Life