𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍. a six foot tall asshole

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
                   ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
      SIXTEEN —— a six foot tall asshole

 ⊹  ☽                        ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋      SIXTEEN —— a six foot tall asshole

˚ .・*。༄ BELLAMY BLAKE WAS ABSOLUTELY FULL OF SHIT. He was a cocky asshole, extremely arrogant, annoyingly conceited, and straight up rude. The worst kind of person she'd honestly met, and if she could un-meet him she probably would. Less problems for her, and she probably still be face and sound in her little hut, drawing pictures of Indigo and have a little garden maybe.

    But god did she miss him.

    Noah Santiago missed Bellamy more than she'd ever admit out loud. Sitting on top of a tree, hiding from the most recent snapped twig she'd heard, wasn't helping her situation. It was too much time alone with her thoughts, she realized. She wasn't kind to herself, which was an issue in of itself, but it was true. She was viciously self critical of herself, and Noah used to be able to tell herself that it meant she wouldn't settle.

    But now she realized it just meant she was mean to herself for no apparent reason. That she was harming herself more than she was helping.

    It didn't mean she'd stop, either.

    He said he'd find her, and so she trusted that Bellamy would find her. Though wether or not Noah had to do all the work was undecided.

    She still wore blood of grounders from the battle, slashes and bruises still healing. It had been six days since Noah had seen the freckled face. Six days, and Noah had made sure to not go further than two miles from the dropship as promised. Though maybe eventually she'd go back, maybe she'd missed the memo to meet back there.

New tears stained her checks from about an hour ago.

     Two months ago you never would've caught Noah Santiago shedding tears. You'd get a sarcastic retort and a smirk, nothing else. That Noah pushed her emotions far enough down to where she convinced herself they didn't exist.

     Four years of dark humor and talking to herself, it hadn't caught up with her until now. Two months or so of being spoiled with other human beings to speak to, was ripped away from her.

    She was right back at the beginning, and she never wanted to go back to that day. The day 1 of 1,528. It was the start of her terrifying cycle, being alone and surviving only for the sake of surviving and proving her past wrong.

    Being alone sucked. Royally sucked.

    "I'm gonna kill him." She mumbled, her cocked bow resting in her lap. For once, she wasn't soothed by the forest surrounding her, as she usually would be. And Noah didn't want to use her bow, her fingers weren't craving to shoot, and she wasn't sure if that was bad or not.