Chapter 1: Merlin No!

Hello, everyone; welcome back!!!

I am so happy to release the second book of this series. 

If you have not seen the first click my profile and view my works

Do hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to comment!

Also, I have a schedule posted on my conversations about when this series will be updated and my other works.

Okay, now that intro is over, let's get back to what you came here for.

***

Snape Pov

I was walking the halls wondering if I should walk past the astronomy tower to catch a glance of Athena maybe until a Hufflepuff student with hazel eyes came to me distressed with several children with them.

"What are you doing? Are you not suppose to be in class," I say, irritated at the commotion.

They spoke out in a loud and straightforward manner, "Professor Cullens is in danger!"

My heart dropped from my chest, and I did not know what to do. "Get Dumbledore." I pointed to two other students. "You get Madam Pomfrey, and you get McGonagall."

The student nods their head, and I ran off, going up the stairs. My blood was quickening, and pure adrenal had replaced whatever fear I was feeling.

Please, Athena, be okay.

Reaching the door, I heard mumbling, but I could not think calmly as the images of Lily, and her corpse draped in my head, but this time Athena was in that place.

I slammed against the door, but it would not budge.

Immediately grabbing my wand, I yelled out, "Alhomara."

The door flung open, and the room was filled with ice. The cold air rushed through, and I place my arms up to shield it from my eyes.

Looking around, the ice began to cover everything. Opening my eyes, I see Professor Sinistra and some of the other students, their bodies enveloped with ice. They were all full of scared faces, and Professor Sinistra had her arms shielding the children.

The ice started to begin to envelop the other desks and materials. It was strange the ice was growing.

Looking around the room, I look for Athena, but she was nowhere to be found. The ice, however, was still growing.

I had seen this before waving my wand again. I yelled out, "Incendio."

A fiery hot flame spewed out, and the ice began to melt away. Bit by bit, I began to unthaw the children.

Placing the children on the side, I made sure their heads were propped, and I could hear their breathing.

I sighed, relieved that they were fine.

Flicking my wand, blankets fell on their body to keep them warm.

Turning my attention to Professor Sinistra, I cast the spell melting the ice to see if she knew where she went. No, it was now who had taken her.

"What is going on here," Professor Mcgnongall voice ran out.

Turning, I could see Madam Pomfrey was already taking care of the children. The Hufflepuff student was nowhere with Dumbledore.

"Someone has come inside the halls. They say it may have been a death eater," Dumbledore exclaimed, pointing to the student.

I kept my focus on Professor Sinistra, who was now slowly getting out of the ice. McGonagall immediately began to help me as her body was soon coming out.