Chapter 3: Familiar Faces

"Tell me then, Athena." His rotten breath went on me. "What are the ingredients to the Regeneration potion, or should I say the Cullen's Elixir?"

I looked at him, surprised.

How had he known about it? It was impossible I was the last Cullens very to perform such a task?

"I can tell from your surprise you know what I am talking about," he crossed his hands while his voice began to go higher.

"If I were to know what you are talking about, which I do not, why should I tell you," I look at him with an angry glare.

I began to feel the fabric of the rope from behind my hands. It wasn't so hard to tell that it was falling apart. One more nudge, and I could leave this place.

Looking at Peter's robe, I could tell his wand was becoming loose from its holster. Maybe if I were to disorientate him, I could possibly take his wand from him.

How would I get him angry enough? He clearly did not like his nickname, but I fear he may cast a spell instead of getting physical if I were to say it again.

Right now, he felt powerful in control. I needed him to think he is still in control. But what?

"Come on, Athena, you know what I am talking about!" His eyes went wild.

I stood their silent.

He grew heated, his face slightly red. "You will answer my question and will answer it now."

That was it; he was so close.

"GIVE ME THE ANSWER NOW!

I broke some of my fingers. To slowly move my hand forward to get the wand. It was a trick I learned back in my Auror days.

Best to get out of this fast. I felt the slight crack of my wrist as I began to shift my hands.

"ANSWER ME!" His face now closer and an easy target.

Time for the big finale.

I had gathered up a wad of saliva in my mouth. Propelling my lips together, I let out the phlegm.

Bingo!

The spit landed on his eyes, causing him to be blinded. It wasn't part of my plan brought he began to walk blindly.

I trip his foot quickly, bring my arms forward, and grabbed the wand. He landed on his hands.

"Diffindo," i say the charm, and a red light comes out.

The rope breaks the weak point, and I stand before Peter as he realizes the situation he is in. He looked similar to a rat.

Fitting.

With a wand, I was able to get out of here.

I pick up the wand again, placing it in Peter's face. His wide eyes stared at me this time in fear. I smiled.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

Severus POV

The locket had stopped on the floor of a grassy area.

Why had it stooped?

I looked around and heard small birds all around as the sky began to grow brighter. Something was off, and I was not sure why.

Looking towards the sight of the necklace, I placed my hand in the area.

Slowly I begin to move my body, extending my hand out. It disappeared, and a slight warmth was on it.

Immediately I flinched my hand back.

What was this?

Looking at my hand, I found it was fine. I began to move my whole body...