Chapter 5: Just The Two Of Us

Hello Everyone, I am so excited about this chapter!

Also, finals are coming up, so I may or may not update this chapter next week.

Hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote

(Warning 18+ Smut later on in the story will place this emoji ☠️ to tell you when to skip and 🤡 to resume to the story.)

***

A green liquid ran down my mouth as Severus and Dumbledore are holding me down. The taste was horrible, and I wanted so badly to spit it out.

Until I heard a calm, low voice speak into my ear.

"Don't. Please," Severus said in a somewhat desperate tone.

I immediately began to swallow the horrible liquid, and I could feel my whole body stop shaking. My body, however, would not fully get up. My top half could move, but my bottom half refused to move.

I tried badly to move my lower body, but it would not move.

"Your body will be numb for a bit, but then you will be good to go," Severus said.

I could slowly start to feel my toes coming back and sighed in relief.

"What happened," I asked, turning to Dumbledore.

He placed a frown and a look of concern. His blue eyes went dull, "It seems like you are placed under a curse, unable to say the name of your captor."

No, this can't be.

I looked at him, desperate for another answer. "That can't be there must be a cure or something else. Maybe I should write the name."

I quickly grabbed a piece of paper and began to write the name. However, it came out nothing but squiggles.

No, this is not happening.

"I am sorry, Athena, but this curse can not be changed unti..." he paused.

"Until what," I asked, looking at Dumbledore.

I stared at Dumbledore as Severus held my hand.

"Until the user dies, you will be cursed not to say their name," Dumbledore said.

No, my chances and hope were crumbling.

Harry would have stayed with his guardians, and Sirius had to be left in Azkaban. I couldn't do anything.

Severus spoke out, "Is there any other way. What about legitimacy?"

Dumbledore shook his head, "The person's face will not be revealed to others, only her. To you, it will look like a faceless being."

I clenched my fist, not wanting to give up. I looked up, my eyes filled with determination. "No, I will find a way. There must be a way."

Dumbledore stared at me, knowing he could not change my mind. Severus squeezed my hand, "I will help her too. There must be some sort of potion that will help her."

I turned to Severus, smiling happily that he was helping me.

Dumbledore sighed, knowing he was outnumbered. "Fine, but do be safe. All I need is one of my teachers getting injured again.

We both began to laugh. Dumbledore eventually joining in.

Dumbledore then began to turn to the door. "I think someone is waiting for you outside the door. Should i send them in?