Gone

So we all know that jahseh is bipolar. So today I found found out that a month ago jah I'm sorry young dagger came out and cheated on me. So me and jah got into it and got into a heated fight. I told him we need a break and X came out a hit me multiple times in the eye so I left and we not New York I have a penthouse out there so I can stay till I wanna come home.(keep in mind ik that jah isn't abusive and if you think he is get the fuck off my page thank you😌)

This might sound bad but I left my daughter there.. I know I know it's bad but I need to focus on me and my album And my movie. I went to the studio to record my last song for this album.

"Something to me it was over, when I say you and her walking. Something deep down in my souls said "cry girl". When I saw you and that girl walking out. I would rather I would rather go blind boy.then to see you walk away from me child. See I love ya so much that I don't wanna watch ya leave me baby, most of all I just don't, I just don't wanna be free no
I was just,I just, I just sittin here thinkin of your kiss and your warm embrace, yeah when a reflection in a glass that I hold to my lips now baby. Revealed these tears all on my face. And baby, baby I would rather I would rather go blind boy then to see you walk away walk away from me child no no no" I sing while I cry

1 week later
Jah's pov:
So it's been a week Seince we seen y/n. I haven't ate, and barley slept,
I been drinking and smoking weed. Most of the times my friends would take my baby xorria in their rooms and let her sleep in there bc I didn't want her to see me like this. Or her grandma would take her. Y/n's  album came out and we were all sitting in the living room juice,ally,ski,his girl,members only,y/n's mom,my mom and my siblings,y/n's siblings and her mom. My daughter is sleeping on my bed.
(All the songs on her album is at the bottom and yes most is beyonce cause why not)

(After listening to the album)
Most of us are in tears. Some of us are just shocked.
"Why vro just why" ski said crying.
A couple seconds later.
we heard the frount door open... and saw my baby come in with tears falling from her face. As she closed and leaned back against the front door. "Baby" I say as I ran into her and picked her up we fell to the floor. No words. Just tears.I pulled her chin back and looked deep in her eyes. We started at each other with tears falling from both of our eyes. I kissed her four head ."I'm so sorry" she whispered i noticed her voice was raspy "shhh" "it's ok baby" she raised her face and kissed me. We stood up and everyone one looked sad/happy "y/n!" They ran and hugged her.

1hr later
Everyone is gone. The boys in there girls went to bed upstairs and our fam went home. and me and y/n are in the kitchen. Just talkin. "What- what were you doing when you were gone?" I asked "drinking,smoking, and making my music" she responded that exsplains her voice. "same" I said pulling her in to a hug and putting my head on her shoulder.
"I missed you" I say hugging her "I missed you more" she says "but I missed my princess to"
"we're is she?" She asked looking at me. "In our bed" I say. She looks at me and walks away while I follow her. We get to the door. She opens it and sees xorria "my baby" she says crying as she walks to the bed and hugs her while she sleeps. "How about we all go to bed."I say "not so bad" she says smiling at me.

Hiiiii the songs that were on the album is below byeeeee. (Also I didn't feel like adding it but before y/n's album came out jahsehs album came out and his album was dedicated to y/n and xorria and basically talking about the love he has for y/n and how much he misses her) also all the songs on her album are beyonce:) sorry not sorry👩🏼‍🦲

Go blind her break up song