Nora

(You live in a house wit membersonly)
Jahsehs pov:

Me and y/n broke up. She caught me cheating. I'm messed up, I miss her and need her. I been doing molly and cans. I never been that fucked up to do coke or heroin. I been drinking Hennessy I'm on my third bottle. The fucked up part is.. I live under the same roof as her. She's so fucked up.. she doesn't come out. Some times I just sit next to her door crying with out her even knowing.

I was laying in mend with my head in my pillow. There was a knock on the door. "Go away trunks" I yelled. He opens the door anyways. "Somone wanted to see if you were ok" he says closing it. I hear little feet on the floor.  Then I feel a jump on the bed. And a small furry head on my arm. I open my eyes and see Nora. Y/n's yorkie dog. "Oh hey princess" I say lifting my head up and sitting with my back against the head bored. I pick her up and sit her in my lap. "Is you mommy ok?" I ask her. As she tells her head. "Oh shit. I'm dumb asf. You a dog.. I'm so fucked up Nora.. I miss her... she's my baby, my wife.. and I fucked yo my messing with a mother girl who dose not mean shit." I say looking down. I hear the door open.

"You have my dog" I hear y/n say taking Nora off me. I look at her. He eyes are blood shot red. She's pale. And her curves got smaller. "Y/n what happened to you?" I ask standing up. We hear down stairs get quite. She looks down "you happened" she says "when was the last time you ate?" I ask " why are you worried about it? It's not like you care about me." she says walking into her room and slams the door. After she says that my heart shattered. Dose she really think ion care about her? She's the love of my life.. I only live her.. "jah?" I hear at the door. All of members only including Jared is standing there with there girlfriends. "Oh hey.."