part1

Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada.....After remarraige she was very happy .....Even shyam was out of there life and Anjali was also recover...All are happy and enjoy ing there peaceful regular life in shantivan...But but
How can arnav and khushi life will be without a drama...
So one day Sheetal came in there life with her son AARAV...SHEETAL is ex girlfriend of Arnav singh raizada...
Being a sweet and caring khushi invite them in shantivan because she thought she is friend of arnav and she is new in delhi .....
Initially sheetal was come for some day untill she find a house for her and aarav ....But now there is no hope for going from shanti van raizada mansion.....

All in raizada family welcome sheetal and aarav with open hand...They treat them like a family...All are very happy with aarav .......Aarav SR  is very rude and arrogant boy ..All compare him with ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA due to similarity between duo...

All are so much busy in sheetal and aarav they didnot notice they are camparing a child with a married man in front of his wife..

Khushi was hurt ...After listening comparison of a child with her husband all time...Even her husband is not talking with her because of DNA  matter...She was deeply hurt and sad...All the limit was broken when yesterday in basket ball court a couple comment on arnav sheetal and aarav   "A PERFECT FAMILLY"
KHUSHI was heartbroken after that...She was not able to take that ..So She came back to rai zada mansion...

Khushi remember when all came back to last night after family dinner out side... all were laughing and happy ......After seeing khushi they  just say khushi u missed all the fun..No one even try to ask her why she left without informing any body...
After everyone goes to there room khushi cry....She cried a lot ...Her family was not involving her in their family dinner....She was deeply hurt..

Sheetal see this and smile....afterall her plan work....After seeing a broken khushi she went to her room....

After some time khushi compose herself and come in her room no sorry her husband room...There her husband was already slept after a tiring day with his family.....She goes to her side and pretend to sleep because sleep was far away from her eyes...

She come back from past after hearing her husband voice....He was going to office with sheetal and ya of course Aarav...

Continue