epilogue

7 months later..

Raizada mansion

Today is naming ceremony of Payal and Akash child.... Everyone is busy...
All the raizadas and guptas are there... Shashi gupta is now better....He can able to walk with some support and also talking little....There is so much progress in his health....

Khushi was busy with payal...She is helping her sister to getting ready....
All are busy.....

Khushi remember the day when Payal decided to come back to raizada mansion....

Flashback....

After everyone goes from there..... Khushi came out from the room and again open the shop....

With help of Payal shop and tiffin services are now stable..... There is sufficient amount for living and her father's treatment.....

Like khushi want...Arnav never interfere with her life...He always came to her house .... Admire her from a distance....He was broken..Wants khushi forgiveness...But this time he knows that he was terribly wrong....His behavior has given a very big scar on khushi....this time she was broken with his behavior....A sorry can never erase that.... secretary he made sure that khushi can never be in trouble or in any kind of problem...From treatment of her father to shop he has taken care of everything without knowledge of khushi....

All the raizadas is now regretting their behavior... Without khushi and payal they are unable to do anything...Now they realise importance of gupta sisters...From Early morning to dinner...They always remember both sisters...All lifes of raizadas was depend upon khushi and Payal....

Akash was totally broken...He regret his behavior with Payal...Now he realized that he was wrong in stoping Payal from meeting with her sister and family....Now no one talk much...Arnav is totally silent....He was in his ASR form....Now Akash also became a workaholic....He tries to talk with Payal many time....But every time he was unable to do anything.... Payal was not ready to hear anything...Now she wants to be with her family...

One day Payal fainted....All goes to hospital...After check up..... Payal was pregnant....guptas were happy ....But all are worried... Because they all knows the value of a father....It's not that they can not be able to raised a child ....But father is very important in a child life....After a discussion they decide to inform raizadas.... Because its about the child.... And it's not a good to hide a child from his father.....

Amma inform raizadas ....Next moment all the raizadas came to the gupta house....All are happy... Finally some positivity was in there life...Akash is now expecting to Payal in his life...

Akash- please payal now come back to me...mai apne bache ko apne sath dekhna chahta hu....Mujhe pta hai ki mai ek acha pati nhi bn paya par ek acha baap bnna chahta hu....Bhale hi kisi v time tmhara sath nhi diya...par is pregnancy k time tmhare sath rhna chahta hu....mai nhi chahta  tum mujhe abhi maaf kro par...Plz ek chance toh de do mujhe.....mai nhi jee paunga tumahre bina....mai ab hmesha tumhari respect krunga...Mujhe tumhari importance pta chal gayi hai...
(Please Payal come back...I want to see my child with me...I kNow I am Not a good husband but I want to be a good father...No matter I never support you...But at this time of your pregnancy I wants to support you..Wants to be with you....Not wanting that you forgive me now...But atleast give me a chance..I will Not be able to live without you....Now I know your importance...Now I will Always respect you...)

All are emotional....All raizadas wants their both the daughter in laws in house....

Nani - please payal bitiya ab hme maaf kar dijiye....Is bache ko uska sara haq milega....Usko izzat milegi jo ek raizada ko milni chahiye...Hmne aap dono ki kadr nhi kri...Par aap logo kr bina aap logo ki value bta chal gayi....Hm is baar aap dono ko puri izzat denge....Ab maan jaiye...Hmare liye na shi is bacche ke liye ek chance de diJiye hme...
(Please payal forgive us...This child will get every right...An importance like a raizadas....will get respect.....We not value you both...But without you we all know your true values...This time you both will get your respect ...Please agree..If not for us then for this child...Give us a chance...)