part 2

Arnav is going office with sheetal ,aarav is also with them....ignoring khushi Arnav was going with sheetal ....This was noticed by sheetal she just smile and give a look to khushi before passing her.... But she completly missed Arnav also giving a look to khushi but that was different .....He just want to hug khushi but there come is big EGO ....He silenty pass khushi ...
Khushi just smile on her fate...Once upon a time Arnav never goes toh office without kissing her forehead and saying take care...Now he even does not want to look at her...

After sometime Akash also left for office ,Payal also go with him until the car....Khushi see this...She is happy for her sister...
All other members also went from living room...Nani ji wants to go Mandir so Anjali di ,mami and Payal also go with her....They offer to Khushi same bt she say she will go after some time ... Because she wants to go to Buaji house...

After everyone goes to their respective place....Khushi also send Hari prakash to market ..
Now khushi was home alone....She just wanted to laugh upon herself she was ALONE from the time Sheetal comes to live with them...
She wanted some time for herself she just need some answer....

She wanted to know why always she was ignored in every situation......She is adopted daughter of Shashi and Garima gupta...
When Arnav force fully married her all raizadas and guptas ignore her...There was also ARNAV involve but no body questined him...
She was ignore in Shyam case in remarriage time when dadi came...Now when sheetal come...
She was fade up from this ignore and heartbreak...She things something and goes to buaji home....

Continue.......