part 4

Thank you so much all of you.....thanks for your votes and comments and suggestions ....Also thanks to all the readers...Today is my 2nd day and the support i m receiving from u all i m feeling blessed....

Wishing u all healthy and safe life...Keep supporting my story and enjoy......

Part 4

AR OFFICE

Arnav singh raizada is rest less ...He is also hurt by his wife behavior on DNA matter..he wants his wife trust that the reason he was not talking with khushi.

He remembered about last night when he came back to their room he wanted to talk to khushi...But when she came to the room he was already slept by the time. And according to him the reason was he was tried.

Today when he came after jogging she was on kitchen...His all things are perfectly placed in room...After breakfast he was with sheetal so there is no communication between khushi and arnav...

He wants to know about the reason why khushi came to the home without informing anyone...But his big fat EGO .....

There is knock ...
Arnav - yes

Akash is there....

Akash - bhai i just want your permission...

Arnav - for what??

Akash - actually bhai kafi time ho gaya mai aur Payal kahi gaye nhi sath me akele...Toh mai soch rha tha k aaj surprise du Payal ko movie k liye le jakar....So i want ki aap mujhe lunch k baad jane ki permission de dete.....
(Actually bhai it's been a long time for me and payal we didn't be able to spend time together so I was thinking to give a movie surprise to her...So I just want your permission can I go after lunch time?)

Arnav - its ok Akash tum ja skte ho...Waise v ye tum logo k liye jaruri v hai...Tum jao i will take care about your schedule....Enjoy....
(It's ok Akash you can go....This is important for you guys....You go I will take care about your schedule)

Akash - thanks bhai...

After Akash goes...Arnav start thinking deeply....Its also a long time when he and khushi spend time together...No doubt he is angry with khushi but he was also missing her ....So he decided when khushi will come with lunch he will talk with her...

After some time again someone knock .. Arnav think lgta hai khushi aa gayi  ab mai usse baat krunga and smile....
(After some time again someone knock.... Arnav think ..May be khushi came...Now I will talk with her and smile..)

But there come SHEETAL

Arnav - Sheetal tum....Any problem??

Sheetal - Actually ARNAV baat ye hai k aaj Arav morning me sad tha...He was missing his father...So i just thought k aaj usko school se mai pick up krne jati hu and also thoda time spend krungi toh wo better ho jaye..
(Actually ARNAV point is ARAV was sad in morning ....So I just today I will pickup him from school and then spend some time with him..He will feel better..)

Arnav - ok no problem ...u can go..

Sheetal. - thanks Arnav... Actually i was thinking k mai aj Arav k reports v collect kr lungi....And tumhari  v toh reports aane wali hai...So kyu na tum v hamre sath chalo..Aarav ko v acha lagega tumko dekhkar...And we will go for lunch also...
(Thanks Arnav.... Actually I was thing that I also collect his medical report from hospital...Your reports will also come...So what don't we will go together and collect the reports...AARAV will be really happy because of you... And we can also have lunch together)

Arnav - sounds good but Sheetal khushi lunch lekar aa rhi hogi.....So next time for sure but abhi i will be not able to come with you....
(Sounds good SHEETAL...BUT khushi is coming with my lunch...So may be next time for sure... Today I am not able to come with you)

Sheetal - but Arnav meri abhi Anjali di se baat huyi thi....She was saying k khushi apne buaji k yaha gayi hai...So wo nhi aayegi....
( But Arnav I just talk with Anjali di...She was saying she was going her buaji house....So she will not be able to come here)

Arnav -  but usne mujhe nhi bataya k wo buaji k yaha ja rhi.....Then ok i am coming with you.....
(But she didn't inform me about this...Then ok I am coming with you)

Again some one come...And someone is AMAN ...

AMAN - ASR all are waiting for you in conference room.. Meeting will start in 10 mins..

Arnav - okk chalo...And haan sheetal u complete your all work and meet me after the meeting...

After arnav go....

Flash back

When Arnav and akash was talking  Sheetal hear their talk....So she just made a plan to show khushi ....

Sheetal - ab tum dekho khushi mai kaise Arnav k sath time spend krti hu aur tum akele kitchen me kaam karogi...Payal v aakash k sath bahar hogi aur mai Arnav k sath....
(Now you see khushi how I am spending time with ARNAV while you work in kitchen alone... Because payal is also going with Akash.)
And there comes her evil wali smile....

After sometime Payal come with their lunch...After giving Aranv lunch box to peon because he was in meeting...

Akash - Payal there is a surprise for you.

Payal - kya Akash ji...
(What Akash)
Akash - wo toh tumko pta chal hi jayega....Chalo mere sath....
(You will know....Come with me..)

Sheetal sees Arnav lunch box ....

Sheetal - Aaj Arnav lunch bahar krega so tum ye rakh lo apne paas....
(Today ARNAV is having his lunch outside ...You keep this )

Peon - but maam ASR  ne toh yesa kuch nhi bola..
(But maam ASR  didn't say anything to me)

Sheetal - toh ab ASR tumse puch kr kaam krega..?
(So now ASR will work after asking you.)

Peon - sorry naam mera wo mtlb nhi tha...
(Sorry ma'am I didn't mean that)

Sheetal - Jo v mtlb ho ye lunch tum kr lena aur box  driver se ghar bhej dena...
(I don't care what you mean...You have this lunch and send the Box home with driver)

Peon - okk madam...

Continue........