part 8

Happy Diwali everyone🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉
--------------------------------------------------------

AR  office

Its been 3 days Arnav was trying to talk to khushi....After talking with Aman when he went to home khushi was not there...She was at buaJi house...When she came she got busy in kitchen...After dinner she came to their room really late...And when he say he wants to talk with her she said she was really tried and wants to sleep....He was guilty for ignoring her and wants  a talk ...But he agree because he know she is really tried....

This was  daily routine....Last night khushi even not come to raizada mansion....When he called her buaji said that khushi is sleeping....Arnav remember about yesterday incident with sheetal...

Flash back...

Sheetal was late for office about 1 hrs..When she came Arnav called her in his cabin...

Sheetal - Hi Arnav ......Do you want any thing....

Arnav - ASR...

Sheetal - what??

Arnav - its ASR for you....Only my family can call me ARNAV...

Sheetal is shock ...

Sheetal - what happen...i always call you ARNAV only....

Arnav - this is my office and you are just my employee here....So call me ASR...

Sheetal - ok ASR

ARNAV.  - and why are you late ...

Sheetal - actually i am coming after droping AARAV in school.....

Arnav - so what... This is AR  and you know about rule...Your today salery will cut....And if you repeat this than you may face an action ....So be clear about this ....i dont like late comer...

Sheetal - ok ASR..

Arnav - now go.

Arnav come back from flash back after hearing knock ....

Arnav - yes.  

Aman - ASR  today you have a lunch meeting.......

Arnav - okk...

Aman - now tell me did you talk with khushi bhabhi....

Arnav - no....She is busy...

Aman - please short out all things before its too late...

Arnav - i am trying...Today i will talk with her....

Aman - one more thing....When i was at your home yesterday i notice one thing....

Arnav - what...

Aman - jb mai raizada mansion gaya tha kl...Waha sheetal apne bete k sath thi ...Aur sb AARAV ko tmse compare kr rhe the...Like wo mini ASR hai...Wo tmhare jaisa hai....Ye mujhe acha nhi lga...
(When i was at raizada mansion yesterday.....Sheetal was also there with his son...And all were comparing AARAV with you...Like AARAV is mini ASR ...He is just like you....i dont like that...)

Arnav - yaa maine v notice kiya ye...
(Ya i also notice this..)

Aman - kya ye yese hi khushi bhabhi k samne v bolte hai..??
(Are they talk like this also in front of khushi bhabhi...??)

Arnav - what the....Maine ye notice kyu nhi kiya abhi tk..
(How can i not notice this )

Aman - what the hell... shayd Isliye khushi bhabhi ne DNA test krwaya hoga...Kaun apne pati ko uske ex ke bache k sath tulna bardast kregi...
(What the hell...May be thats the reason khushi bhabhi done DNA test..Who will tolerate comparison with her husband and his ex's  son..)