Where's the Manager?

As soon as you walked into Seijoh's gym, all eyes were on you.

"Oikawa, I think there's a fan here for you," a spiky haired man shouted, making a guy with a knee brace turn.

"My fans don't usually come to nightly practices," the man, Oikawa, said.

"Because you always stay so late, Shittykawa!"

"Who's Oikawa?" you asked, raising an eyebrow. "I'm here to see my boyfriend."

"And who might that be?" Oikawa asked, looking slightly offended. He must've been the guy with the fan club your boyfriend had told you about.

"(Y/F/N)? What are you doing here? I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow!" Kyoutani said, rushing over to hug you, spinning you around a few times.

"Ken," you laughed. "Put me down!"

He set you down lightly, giving you a big smile.

"That's the school uniform for Fukurodani, isn't it?" someone else asked.

"My school cancelled classes today due to the fact that it's raining so hard you can't see an inch in front of you. I figured I'd come surprise you," you muttered, smiling back at him.

"How did you know we were ending practice?" Kyoutani asked.

"You told me silly," you teased. "Yesterday. I asked you when you got off practice."

"Woah, woah, woah. Let's recap for everyone whose brain just liquified and melted out of their noses," Oikawa muttered, making you wrinkle your nose at the description. "Our resident Mad Dog-chan, not only has a girlfriend, but he has a cute girlfriend from a different school."

"Not to mention she's hot," a pink-haired guy added.

"And goes to a pretty prestigious school," the other thrid year chimed in.

You flushed a little, but rolled your eyes.

"Ken, you didn't tell them about me?" you asked, pouting a little bit, then giving a small laugh. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

"Didn't think they needed to know," he grumbled. "I already have to share you with my sister."

You snorted, putting your hand over your mouth, smiling at him.

"You're cute when you're jealous," you teased, bopping him on the nose lightly. "I'm (Y/N), I'm Kyoutani's girlfriend. And for whoever asked, yes, this is the uniform for Fukurodani."

"How old are you?" someone asked.

He looked like a creampuff.

"I'm a second year, just like you Yahaba," you told him.

"You know who I am?" He looked surprised.

"Well, yeah. You slammed my boyfriend into a wall and shouted at him," you told him, deadpan. "I wanted to know who you were. And I already know about Iwaizumi-san because Ken talks about him all the time. And he complains about the fluffy haired dude, who I am assuming is Oikawa."

Iwaizumi laughed as Oikawa pouted, and you glanced at Kyoutani who was too busy smiling at you to really notice.

Your phone ringing caught your attention and you dug through your bag looking for it.

"Ugh, it's Bokuto-san, give me a moment, would you?" you asked your boyfriend, scooting away so the others could bombard him with questions.

"(Y/L/N)! Why aren't you at practice?" he shouted and you winced, pulling the phone away from your ear.

"Why are you guys even having practice? It's practically a hurricane there! And I'm visiting my boyfriend, I told Akaashi that when I left," you told him. "Didn't he tell you?"