Ignored

ART IS NOT MINE

(Logan's POV)

I flopped down on my bed, tired of everyone ignoring me. First, they all turn into puppets and sing, then they do a courtroom scenario without me! Insufferable. I sat up after a few minutes of just laying there and grabbed the book from my nightstand. 'Sherlock Holmes: A Study in Blue' on the leather cover. Roman had written it as a sequel to the Christmas present from a year ago for my birthday. Yes, I have a 'birthday' of sorts, it's the day I first came into existence. I'm the second oldest after Patton with the original Creativity, Ray third. Roman and Remus split shortly after that, then Deceit, and then Virgil.

I flipped to the page I was on, reading helped me to de-stress after a long day. I read for two hours and forty-five minutes when I decided to get to work. Just as I sat down, Patton called everyone to dinner. I power walked to the dining table, taking a seat next to Virgil. I sat across from Patton and he was next to Roman. The room was decently sized, given that it was an imaginary room, of course. The walls were a light yellow, the table was of dark oak with benches on either side and two chairs on either end that were barely used. The floor was of a lighter, fishtail patterned, oak, and shine as though it was freshly polished.

"Who's hungry!" Patton said as he wheeled in a cart with four separate meals on it. "I am," I stated plainly, I realized my mistake before Patton even spoke. "Hi, Hungry! I'm Dad!" He said in a cheerful tone as he handed us our individual plates, winning a snicker from Virgil. "Anxiety, please don't encourage him," I said to the purple-haired side. He smirked at me before digging into what appeared to be a plate of bugs made into some form of stake, legs, and antennae sticking out of the Frankenstein-ESC creation. I began to eat as well, I had been served my favorite. A giant helping of Chicken Parmesan with a healthy amount of salad to go with it. Roman had his usual filet minón and Patton with his ridiculous portion of pancakes.

I ate in silence as the others conversed around me. When I finished, I took my plate, cleaned it, and headed back to my room. The others didn't protest my leaving, laughing at Patton's idiotic jokes and Roman's snide comments. I don't know why, but I hated them. I understand that I'm not supposed to hate family, but I felt no 'love' for any of them. While I wasn't supposed to have feelings, the videos we did had helped me figure out some of my basic ones. Such as love and hate. I decided to go into the imagination after awhile, no one would be there and I could clear my head.