The Fight(Part One)

ART IS NOT MINE

(Remus' POV)

I woke up spooning Logan. "Huh, so that did happen." I chuckled to myself as I got up. I checked the clock, "10:30 AM, guess I should go let Janus know I'm alive." I said to no one. "Who's Janus," Logan asked sleepily as he sat up. "Oh-umm, don't tell him I told you but Janus is Deceit's real name," I said sheepishly. "Gahh!" Logan exclaimed. "What's wrong Logie? You okay?" I said rushing to help him. "No, my back hurts. Wait, did we actually...." he trailed off, a blush covering his face. "Fuck? Yeah!" I told him he looked shocked at first and then pulled me down for a kiss. "Well, I suppose that it was quite adequate considering my back pain." he smiled at me pulling away from the kiss. "Oh yeah, you're great! I didn't think you'd be so, umm, willing! Yeah, willing, that's the word." I said, I threw Logan a sweatshirt from my closet. "Well, why wouldn't I be? You're quite attractive and you're the only one who listens to me," he said. I turned around to see the cutest sight known to the mindscape. Logan had massive bedhead, his glasses were slightly tilted and my sweatshirt was big on him, making him look like a small child instead of the six-foot-tall man I knew him to be.

"I'm gonna go grab some food. Want anything?" I asked putting my jeans on. "Could you get me some Crofters and biscuits, please?" Logan asked. "Sure thing! Be right back!" I left the room and walked to the main room, it was basically Thomas' living area, but bigger and more extravagant. I saw Janus sitting on the couch. "Good morning, snake! How'd ya sleep?" I asked, walking to the kitchen. "Horrible morning to you too, Dukey. I slept godawfully, fuck you for asking. Though I do know how I got from the couch to my bed tomorrow night." Janus said. "Oh, when I came back last night I put you to bed," I said as I rummaged through the fridge. "Wait, what do you mean 'yesterday night'?" I asked. Logan and I must've slept until the next day! Oh no, Roman's gonna be pissed. "I mean, you left your room yesterday," Janus replied. Damnit! I'm not gonna panic Logan, I'll just get the food and tell him after we eat. "Shit, no Crofters," I said to myself. I grabbed the biscuits and made myself some toast. I set it all on a tray before sinking into the light sides' kitchen.

I rose to a startled Virgil, Roman, and Patton staring at me. "Sup, just need some Crofters," I said making my way to the fridge. "Crofters, you don't like- WHERE'S LOGAN!?" Roman roared, drawing his sword. "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM!?" Roman jumped the separation bar and held his sword to my throat. "Well, we fucked and he's in my room with a soar back. I was just getting him some Crofters. Now get off me, bitch!" I said the last part as I pushed Roman to the floor. "What do you mean you 'fucked'?" Virgil asked. "I mean we fucked, like had sex," I said, I grabbed a jar of Logan's Berry and sunk out before anything else happened.

I rose back into my kitchen and finished setting up the tray. I walked into my room and shouted, "Breakfast, bitch!" Logan laughed as I sat down with him. "Thank you, Remus." I watched as the Logical side shoveled food into his mouth, I did the same. Pretty soon both our plates were empty. "So, it's actually March fifth instead of March fourth," I said sheepishly. "Oh, I am aware, as Logic, it is my job to keep track of time for Thomas," he said, all matter-of-factly. "So, you're not mad?" I asked surprised. "No, the others don't matter to me, only you," he said as he brought me into a kiss. We were like that for a while. Eventually, Logan pulled away and got ready for the day.

When he exited the bathroom he looked beautiful. He wore jeans, sneakers, and the hoodie I gave him this morning. "How do I look?" he smiled at me. "Amazing as always," I said. I picked him up and kissed him, his legs wrapped around my waist. We stood like that until we heard someone clear their throat. We looked around and saw that Logan had been summoned. Everyone was staring at us.