DWIT

(Logan's POV)

I felt like my head was going to explode, everything was happening so quickly. I couldn't feel anything. "Logan!" a voice called, figuuratively snapping me out of my trance. "Are you okay?" It was Remus, he was holding me in a hug. I cried. "Oh, LogieBear, it's okay. It's all gonna be okay." We sat there for a while. Just sitting on the floor, comfortable while tears streamed down my face. It was all just too much. The stress, the hatred, the ignorance. All of it was just too much. After a while Janus called us over for diner, at that point I had stopped crying. "Wow, this looks amazing." I said as I took my seat. "Hmm-hmm." Janus cleared his throat, giving me a death glare, I immediatly moved seats next to Remus.

"What did I do?" I asked. "Oh, that used to be Virgil's seat, Deceit doesn't like it when other people sit there." Janus gave Remus a glare before turning his attention back to me. "My apologies, Logan. It's just that I can stand just anyone sitting there. It has been easy for us since Virgil left." his eyes looked sad if I wan't mistaken. "It's quite alright, Deceit. If it makes you uncomfortable, I will not sit there again." I smiled at the snake man. I thought he smiled back, but I could have easily been mistaken. "Logan, call me Janus." Remus looked at him in shock. "Thank you, Janus." I replied. With that we all began to eat.

(Remus' POV)

We sat in a comfortable PLANE CRASH silence as we ate. When we were all finished, Logan got up to do the dishes. "Don't be silly, Logan. You aren't our guest and therefore will be doing the dishes." Janus stood and took the plates from Logan. "You okay, baby?" I asked the MURDEROUS logical side. He just turned and sat in my lap. He hugged me as I rambled on about how goldfish are edible and that's why we should burn pet stores down. He laughed a few times, but mostly just sat there, numb to it all. Janus walked back in the room. "Is everything wrong?" He asked. "How do I become a dark side?" Logan looked at Janus, his eyes red and puffy from not being able to produce any more SEMEN! BLOOD! VOMIT! HYDROCLORIC ACID! tears. "Well, you as a light side don't have to have a mental break. You don't have to go completely insane before leaving us." Janus stated, worry on his DICK face. "Then I guess I should go back tomorrow. Patton won't let Roman out of his room for a week after what he did, unless Thomas needs him. Virgil will just try to talk me out of it, and Patton will just guilt trip me. I won't be in any danger." Logan stated. "You're spending the night here?" I asked. "Why wouldn't I?" Logan smiled up and kissed me. "Bedroom, you two. Bedroom." Janus said as he continued to clear the table. I jumped out of my chair and skipped off to my room with Logie in my arms CORPSE bridal style.

I kicked the door to my room in and began making out with Logan, he snapped his fingers and my door closed. "Do you want to piss your brother off?" Logan got a smirk on his face, I knew exactly what he was thinking. "You know I do." We sunk down and rose into Logan's room. We de-soundproufed the part of his room that was connected to Roman's before continuing on with our MURDER activities. "Make me scream, Daddy." Logan whispered into my ear, my face redend at the nick name and my dick hardened. "You sure?" I asked. "Yes." he responded. Welp, he consented, time to get to work. (SMUT INCOMING) I began kissing down his neck and palming his boner, his moans were so beautiful. I began to remove his clothing as he removed mine. I layed him on his bed and kissed down his body, nibbling and leaving hickeys all over. "Oh~ Daddy~" he moaned. I kissed down his thighs, playing with the sensitive skin. "Prep?" I asked. "Just fuck me~ No prep~" he moaned as I teased him. "Bend over, slut." I ordered, he complied, bending over the edge of the bed. I lubed up my cock and entered his plump ass. "OOHH!~" he moaned. After a moment or two, he wiggled, telling me I could move. I pulled out before slamming back into him. I thrust into his tight ass hard and fast while also pumping his dick. "OH~ DADDY~" he moaned. "I"M GONNA CUM!~" he shouted, "Hold it for Daddy, princess." I said as I continued to thrust into the nerd. Sadly for him he wasn't able to hold it, so after he came I continued thrusting as he shouted those beautiful moans. We went three rounds before I finally collapsed. "Bath please?" Logan looked up at me, he was covered in cum with tears streaking down his face. "Of coarse, baby." I picked up the tired Logic and drew us a bath. I began bathing him as he fell asleep, I washed us both off, dried us, and put us both in our favorite onesies. I changed his bedding before tucking us in for the night.

I woke up to Logan getting ready. "Hey..." I said gorggily. "Oh, apologies Remus. I did not mean to wake you." he said as he finished fixing his hair. I sat up in THE BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT bed. "Nah, it's okay. I should get back anyway. See you soon, Logie!" I exclaimed as I sunk beck to my room.

(Logan's POV)

I came downstairs to be greeted with a grumpy Roman and an overly happy Patton. "Hey kiddo! You alright? Roman said he heard something from your room last night." he figuratively gave me puppdog eyes as he questioned me. "Everything is fine, Patton. I have no idea as to what Roman could be talking about." I said as I made my way to get Crofters out of the kitchen. "Okay, kiddo! See you later." Patton said as he walked off towards Virgil's room. "Asshat." Roman said to me before storming off. I ate my Crofters in peace before returning to my room to do my work. Hours passed before I was rudely summoned by Roman.

"Logan, will you please tell me what these two are on about?" Roman asked. We discussed and they all ignored me as usual. I had to hold back laughter as I saw Remus peak in and knock Roman unconscious. "Ah, it's the Duke." I said. Unlike the other times we sang, Remus' song was actually quite adequate, not better than the Crofters song, but still figuratively up there. This time they had to listen to me, only Logic could counter act the Duke's fantasies. At the end Thomas even called me cool. I celebrated silently in my room waiting for Remus to return. "Oh my Newton, Remus! That was amazing! Thank you so, so much!" I exclaimed, peppering his face with kisses. "Thank you, Logan for convincing Thomas that I'm not as bad as the others may have him believe." he smiled down at me. He was six feet and two inches tall while I was only six feet tall.