day 1

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☼ RUN AWAY !
( 2. DAY ONE ╎  ⚘ )

BE MY FOREVER,
CALL MY NAME;
RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY,
RUN AWAY WITH ME

BE MY FOREVER,CALL MY NAME; RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY,RUN AWAY WITH ME

saturday
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

HEESEUNG DROPPED HER OFF AT HER house. She told him, quite adamantly too, that he didn't have to but he insisted that 'he wants to make sure that she got home safe'. Jiwon understood that he probably didn't want her to go and kill herself elsewhere after he leaves her alone. They exchanged phone numbers at the bottom of her apartment complex, Heeseung telling her that he will check up on her every hour to make sure that she's okay and he did. He texted the moment he left her by herself.

For the first time in a long time, Jiwon felt like someone cared but that still didn't warrant her wanting to live. It was a nice feeling but it's too soon to say that she wants to keep living.

She lives on the fourth floor of the complex. It's one of those old buildings that doesn't have a functioning lift or a pretty balcony. Everything about it makes Jiwon's skin crawl. They've lived in the same room for the past eleven years.

She enters her house to see Jungwon on the sofa across the tv, eating popcorn. She hears something English on the tv. When she sees him, she feels her heart getting heavier and heavier with every step she takes towards her younger brother. She squeezes herself onto the sofa next to him, her arms wrapping themselves around his shoulders, pulling him towards her chest. She places soft kisses to his head, her tears on the verge of cascading down her face again.

"What's up with you?" he whines, pulling away from her and ruffling his hair with his hands. "Why are you crying? What happened?"

"You know that I love you very much, right?" Jiwon assures her brother, pulling him into her again. "I just need you to know that I love you so much, Yang Jungwon. I will always love you till my last breath,"

Jungwon doesn't understand his sister but he doesn't say anything. He knows that she's been sad. He tries to ask her about it but she just waves him off like nothing is wrong. He knows that there is something wrong but he doesn't want to push her into telling him anything that she doesn't want. He knows that she will come to him when she is ready to spill her heart out.

She kisses his head one more time before excusing herself to go to her room. The house is quiet. Their mum has been out of the picture for almost sixteen years of Jiwon's life and all of Jungwon's. Their dad is a drunkard who barely comes home and when he does, Jiwon tries to get Jungwon out of the house. He had a tendency to hit whatever or whoever is in his path.