day 4

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☼ RUN AWAY !
(  5. DAY FOUR  ╎ ⚘  )

WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER,
WE CAN RUN ACROSS THE SKY;
TELL ME 'YES',
DON'T SAY 'NO'

WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER,WE CAN RUN ACROSS THE SKY;TELL ME 'YES',DON'T SAY 'NO'

tuesday
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   JIWON FEELS HER CHEEKS HEAT AS SHE runs up the stairs to her apartment. She was thankful for a lot of things but she just couldn't explain any of them. She couldn't put anything into proper sentences.

   She swipes her key card and enters the house, being greeted by Jungwon who's hoovering the floor. Jiwon remembers hoovering it four days ago. Did it already get that dirty?

   When Jungwon sees his sister, he turns the hoover off and runs to pull her into a hug. He notices her change in demeanour from yesterday. She seems more sad, more worn out today but he doesn't question it. He rests his chin on her shoulders, his hands wrapped tightly around her back.

Jiwon needed this hug from Jungwon. She sniffles a little, her hands wiping her nose. She doesn't want to cry in front of Jungwon. She's done that so much already. When she pulls away, she smiles at her brother. A fake smile but a smile all the same, she thinks to herself, but Jungwon knows better and again, he doesn't question it.

"Jungwon-ah, from tomorrow, do you want to come with me?" Jiwon asks her brother as the walk into the living room. "Just for a few days do you want to come with me and Heeseung?"

"Come with you? Where?"

"Just places. I really want you to meet Heeseung and just to de-stress for a few days?"

Jungwon nods, already planning what his excuse will be for not going to school tomorrow but when Heeseung messages her saying that they will leave after five in the evening, Jungwon immediately knew that he had to go to school. He pouts a little but he doesn't mind school. He likes the friends he has, he likes what he learns, he likes the environment of the place.

Heeseung doesn't tell her what they'll do the next day until the day comes so both Jungwon and Jiwon were trying to figure out where they would go. Jungwon tried to ask his older sister why she's going these places and as much as Jiwon wanted to tell her younger brother, she didn't want to alarm him by telling him that she almost killed herself.

Jiwon goes to bed early. She kisses Jungwon on the head then climbs into her soft mattress. Her body is hurting. It's been hurting for the past couple of days and not just because of the fresh scars on her thighs or abdomen but the pain is everywhere. Her body just hurts.