day 7

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▀▄▀▄ ☼ RUN AWAY !
(  8. DAY SEVEN  ╎ ⚘  )

WE'RE SWIMMING
THROUGH SPACE;
WE'L BE THE TAIL END
OF A CONSTELLATION AND BUNGEE

WE'RE SWIMMINGTHROUGH SPACE;WE'L BE THE TAIL ENDOF A CONSTELLATION AND BUNGEE

friday
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   JUNGWON MANAGES TO GET HIS OLDER sister out of her bed and into the living room. They watch random films on the tv, Jiwon not being able to focus herself to watch the film. Jiwon leans her head against Jungwon's shoulders, sleep taking over her eyes. She doesn't understand why she's so tired all the time. It's like she could just close her eyes and she could fall asleep.

   She ends up waking to the sound of the door bell. Her eyes flutter open, her sight trying to adjust itself to the bright tv light across her. She scratches at her eyes, trying to focus on who's at door. She wraps her blanket more tightly around her, the sudden cool air from the door send shivers across her body.

   "Jungwon-ah! Who is it?" She asks out aloud to him, her voice barely carrying itself through the room.

   Second later, two figures walk into the living room. Jiwon's eyes widen when she realises that it's Heeseung. She looks away, not wanting to see him today.

   "Heeseung hyung is here," Jungwon says to his older sister but she stopped listening.

   Jiwon doesn't want Heeseung to see her so weak. She doesn't want him to get the wrong idea from her current state. She wants to show him a bright, energetic self of her but she hasn't been able to do that yet.

   "Yang Jiwon, I missed you a lot today," Heeseung whines to the girl, moving to sit next to her on the sofa. "I had to come and see you or else, I would have lost my mind,"

   Jiwon turns her head away from him, pulling her blanket closer around her. She checks her phone silently for the time. It's almost twelve in the night. It's almost Saturday.

   Jiwon hates herself. She spent the whole of Thursday moping, crying and sleeping. She hates herself for being so weak. She hates herself more for not being able to overcome it.

"Go home, Lee Heeseung," she mumbles, letting herself drop to the sofa, her head gently thumping against the sofa's arms. "I said I'll give you an extra day, didn't I?"

"I wanted to see you today," he says, placing his plan on top of her duvet. "Your place is cute,"

That's a lie. All three of them know that. The house is the farthest thing from being cute. It's walls are worn-out, the flooring completely destroyed and if one was to really focus, there was a mouldy odor that wafted through the air. Heeseung is trying to make small talk; something which Jiwon hated with every fibre of her body.