chapter 3 (ingame)

Kaito pov

The new day came, i went to the school, i tried to avoid encountering Maki and Shuichi so that they wouldn't get in the way

Me and Tenko looked for Kokichi and couldn't find him anywhere, well shit. Everything is already ruined.

We went to class and it seemed like Kokichi was absent, but then Kokichi entered the classroom.. he seems totally fine.. well... Physically.

Well that makes the plan even more ruined.

I spent the whole class thinking about how i should encounter Kokichi. And then as soon as the bell rang and the teacher got out of the classroom

I saw Kiibo encounter Kokichi, Kiibo talked to him like if he was his bestfriend for ages. And Kokichi just looked... Confused.

Well i can't blame Kokichi. I would be surprised too. But if Kiibo is actually willing to become closer to Kokichi, well that makes things either for me.

Kaede started a conversation with me and i couldn't do anything about it. Not so long until i noticed that Tenko went to join Kiibo's and Kokichi's conversation too.

"Huh... Are things with Ouma getting fixed or...?" Kaede said with a confused expression on her face
I looked at her. Gladly Shuichi and Maki weren't focusing on me so. "Hey... do you want things between us and Ouma to get fixe-"

"Definitely. I mean. I know he has a pretty bad reputation. Especially with Maki. But... We can't just leave him like that... He suffered with us too!" Kaede said cutting me off. And the way she phrased it... She's pretty confident with her opinion..! Guess my plan is falling because there's a better way to fix things huh.

A silence between me and Kaede came in...
"I'm going to talk to Ouma." Kaede said standing up

I stood up too "wait, you're pretty close to Maki.. s-" "i don't care, i'm still going to talk to Ouma." She argued, then she went to Kokichi and started joining the conversation.

I noticed how surprised Maki and Shuichi were. God. It must've been a shock to them.... But honestly. If everyone started treating Kokichi nicely, they would have no choice but to at least talk to him respectfully.

I was nervous about this... Talking to Ouma in front of Maki... But.. she wouldn't hurt me right..?

I went up to Kokichi and decided to strike to their conversation. Damn, i already know Kokichi thought i planned this, but well, R.I.P my plan.

The rest of the day started going well and i noticed Kokichi became a bit more cheerful, i wonder if i will ever meet the Joker Kokichi from the killing game again..?

~Time skip to lunchtime ehehehhe~

I still was going to eat lunch with Shuichi and Maki, but obviously Maki was way quieter.. it's predictable honestly. But it still makes me nervous.

"Don't worry, i am not going to treat you differently just because you talked to Kokichi. I hate being treated differently.... So i wouldn't like to make the people who are close to me treated the way i hate to be treated." Maki said. That honestly made me relieved. I don't want anyone to have problems with the other. I just want to fix everything.

"I understand if you still hate him.. but we can't just treat him all the time like this. I mean... It is not like we didn't treat him badly too. Both of us should apologize to each other" i said. Trying to fix the hardest part in this whole situation.