chapter 9 (pregame)

Kokichi pov

As planned, i spent my entire time with Kaito, he even forced me to sleep next to him... But for some reason.. it felt warm.. i don't know if i am doing the right choice by choosing to live with Kaito... But it's way better than living with the family that adopted me... That's for sure

(TW // NSFW)

I woke up, feeling a hand stroking my dick and another under my shirt and rubbing my nipple, it was obviously Kaito.

I moaned as soon as i realized it. "Oh? You woke up? Must've been nice to wake up feeling this huh?" I could feel Kaito moving his hip and when he did.. something else moved... Inside me... Is his dick inside my body..?

"U- um... Kaito..? Is that your um... Thing inside my-" "you're too shy to say "dick"? God, you're such a pussy. Just say it i don't mind. Anyways..."

Kaito's hand left my body, and i moaned loudly when he pulled away... "Hm? You wanted me to continue fucking you that bad? Well, this is no big deal" i was about to answer but then i felt his finger enter my ass. I moaned even more loudly "yeah your moans do sound nice and everything but you'll get us in trouble if you expose us, be more quite bitch." He threatened. I was panting so heavily this time.

Kaito's lips touched my neck, then he gave me a gentle bite there, he pulled his finger away and made my body from facing to the other side to facing to the ceiling, he took off my shirt and started sucking my nipples, i continued to moan but i tried to be more quite, he stopped after around a minute.

(NSFW HAS ENDED)
"Good boy, Kokichi. Didn't know you can actually keep your moans more quite." He said... I put my hand on where he bit me, "did it hurt?" He asked me.. "n- no.. it was just surprising.."

Kaito did breakfast for us.. i didn't know he can cook... A question came up to my mind... And i decided to ask him.. "hey Kaito...? Why are you being nice to me...? I mean.. why do you care about me? Why would you save me from my parents..? Or... Do you actually just want me for my body...?"

Kaito was silent for a few seconds.. which made me even more nervous...- "I did bully you. And i don't mind continuing bullying you. But when it comes to mental health, i'll stop. And whoever adopted you abuses you. That's obviously a terrible thing to do. And yeah i'm protecting you, not kidnapping you." He said in actually a comforting tone... It was my first time hearing Kaito talk like that... Though what type of bully would care about their victim's mental health..?

I went and hugged him. "H- hey! What the fuck are you doing m-" he stopped talking when he realized i was sobbing, the sobbing turned to crying, Kaito rested his hands, one on my head and the other on my back, his fingers started to rub my hair gently.

"Hey. Stop crying. We're going to class soon..." "Everyone sees me cry everyday so there's no point of it..." I said sobbing in between my words

I knew that Kaito didn't know what to say.. i tried to stop crying and sobbing but i couldn't. "Um.. we can skip school if you want...?" Obviously he didn't know what else to say, i couldn't deny tho. Nor me or Kaito did any of the homework, I don't want to be scolded by the teachers. "..sure... Aren't they going to check our dorms tho..?" I told him "we'll go out, obviously." He said

"What if a teacher saw us? Or-" "we'll tell them you had cold and we went out to buy you medicine and we couldn't get back in time because the street was crowded." He said. How could he think of such a lie so quickly...? He must be used to this...

Me and Kaito got ready and sneaked our way out from the school grounds, "wh- where are we going?" I asked, "i know a place full of restaurants. We'll go there and eat whatever we want, my treat." he said while trying not to blush, i mean.... That did sound like a date... "We just ate tho..." I told him