Chapter 8 (pregame)

Before i start,,,, this is pregame Oumota, idk why i love the pregames so much but yeah :) also the school that they go to has dorms and they stay the night at their houses only in Saturdays and Sundays, anyways i'll let you read the fanfic now

Kokichi pov
I am straight up a loser with no friends. I go to school for nothing but getting bullied, i'm not even loved by my parents... Well.. the ones who adopted me i guess...

But anyways.. i was doing my usual routine and i was just about to enter my class but then i found no one in there but the one who bullies me... Yep.. just me being around him all alone means nothing good...

"Hey, pussy. Did you study for today's math exam?" He asked in his usual cruel tone
"I- i did.." i wanted to ask why but i know he would say it's none of my business...

"Well good. You're going to show me your answers because i didn't study shit." He said...

I didn't say anything because i know he didn't ask me or tell me, he ordered me

Kaito stood up and suddenly grabbed my wrist, he dragged me by my wrist to his dorm and locked the door on us.

I closed my eyes waiting for the hit knowing that he's going to beat me up as always but i didn't get hit. I still closed my eyes until i felt a tough hand grab my shirt and pull me closer to him in anger

Kaito didn't say anything or do anything for a few seconds, he had a cruel expression on his face tho, he sighed quietly and asked a very unexpected question.

"Who do you have a crush on?" He said, and honestly i wish if he didn't, because i know he would make fun of me for my answer but I had to say it...

"I- i don't have a crush on anyone..." I said with full honesty, expecting him to make fun of me, i mean... I really do know my place... Why would i have a crush on anyone... Whoever it is won't like me back anyways....

"Oh really? And why don't you?" He asked knowing my answer would be a huge thing to make fun of me for, it was more like he read through my mind.. i mean that's right... I just said the answer in my mind-

"HEY! answer my damn question." He said in a threatening tone.
I closed my eyes before saying my answer, and that's when I heard sounds.. sounds of a belt getting removed.. and that's when I realized this was my belt.

(TW // NSFW )

"K- Kaito!? What are you doing!?" I said in shock realizing he's about to rape me. "What? This is better than beating you up, right?" He said, i honestly didn't know how to answer, i started shaking and then i felt his hand slowly getting under my pants and touching my cock and squeezing it, i tried not to moan as much as I can, he didn't stop and it, i felt my face getting heated up and started panting.

"I can feel your dick twitch, Y'know? And there's no point in hiding your moans, if you'll hide them then I'll force you to let them out." He said with a smirk, he put his other hand under my pants and boxers, and that's when i felt it. His finger slowly going through my hole.

I couldn't help it but moan. "See? I told you i'm going to force you, and your moans sound pretty nice, why'd you hide something like that?" He said, and i wondered how long this is gonna go on. Not only that I wasn't even trying to stop him... But i was trying to breathe.

"But, what are those moans for?" Kaito asked. And i know he wanted me to answer, but i couldn't... He assumed that i was just stupid enough to not get what he meant.. so he explained "i mean, are those moans of pain, pleasure, or what exactly?" He asked, and from his tone i knew he already got bored

"...no- ngh- ah... n- none....!" I said and i could feel his finger going farther in me. "None? Then why are you moaning at this point? Well, here's another question why don't you stop me?" He asked in a curious yet annoyed tone, i couldn't answer because of the moaning, Kaito sighed and stopped moving his finger that's inside me and squeezing my cock "well? You should be able to answer now right?" He asked. And I had to answer at this point or he would actually hurt me "i am not trying to stop you because you're going to hurt me if i do, but honestly.. even if i let you rape me now.. sooner or later you will hurt me again.. won't you...?" I said. And i honestly should've thought about what i just said twice before saying it-

"Well, if that's the case then, i'm not gonna beat you up again if you let me fuck you whenever I want to, oh. Also, you're going to stay with me the whole time. In my dorm, in class, and i don't care what your family will say, you're also going to live with me." He threatened... But as soon as he finished the last sentence...

"Live with you!? A- are you serious!?" I asked in a serious tone "hell yeah am i serious! You complaining about that?" He asked... And what i was doing was the exact opposite.

"N- no! Kaito.. i- i want to live with you!" Kaito's face changed as soon as i said that "i- i want to escape from my family... I will do anything!" I said, and i was serious about everything i said.

"...what the hell..? Why do you wanna live with the person who bullied you for ages and is fucking you rightnow!?" He asked. His tone rather confused than angry. And i knew he won't believe me if i just say it so.. i'd rather show him than tell him.

"...u- unbutton my shirt." I said looking away "um. What now? You liked me fucking you THAT much?" he said. "...just do and you'll understand." I said, his fingers left my cock and hole and starting unbuttoning my shirt

(NSFW HAS ENDED)
(TW // ABUSE, SCARS)

After he did i got up, turned around and showed him... What i've always wanted someone to see.. so that they would comfort me.

"Kokichi... What the fuck is that...?" My first time hearing Kaito talking in a soft tone... And it felt good... Finally.. someone concerned about me... Even tho he bullied me for ages...

"Don't you dare tell me those scars are from your parents..." "I knew you wouldn't believe me if i told you so i decided to show you. And those aren't from my parents. I am adopted, these are from who adopted me." I said... Trying not to cry...

"H- hey.. you need to take care of those scars!" Kaito said i stood in my place not saying or doing anything, "hey! Go sit on the bed, dumbass." Kaito said, i hurried up and went there, i teared up remembering all of the terrible things the ones who adopted me have done to me. I already know Kaito noticed i was trying not to cry. But was he actually gonna save me from my parents...? I wish... I really do.

(ABUSE IS FINISHED?? IDK HOW TO SAY IT LOL)
Kaito came and took care of all of my scars, we didn't say anything... I just sat there while Kaito was doing me a favor. Time passed quickly "hey, i'll stop beating you up and i'll let you live with me, i'll still fuck you tho." He said... "Thank you..." I didn't realize i thanked him, Kaito threw at me my shirt "wear it, class is starting soon." I nodded as response.

"...hey Kaito? Are you trying to change..?"
"What?" He paused for a few seconds after what i said and then he answered with another question.
"I- i mean... Are you trying to become a better person...? Because if you are... Th- then thank you..." I said

"Don't thank me." He said

"No! I will thank you! You saved my life! Kaito!" I told him. "...Alright but not now. We gotta hurry up for class." He responded in a cold tone

We continued on the day, and just as Kaito said, i was with him the whole time, and i stayed at his dorm of course

1438 words yaaaaaaYyyyy
Also sorry if this fanfic is terrible slansukdndlsh