chapter 4 (Ingame)

TW // NSFW(?) not as nsfw as what could he coming yet tho

Kaito pov

It has been around a month since people started treating Kokichi normally, Maki still doesn't mind it. Me, Nagito and Hajime are getting closer, Everything's doing great! I obviously hope it stays like that.

Christmas is coming soon... I have no idea what can i get for Kokichi. What would a supreme leader want..? Gosh. I have no idea.

The same routine repeated itself, and when Christmas got closer the school announced that they will open the dorms so we can celebrate Christmas.

One of the school days while i was going to the bathroom.. someone shouted my name, i turned around to see who it is... Non familiar face.. non familiar voice... Who is she...?

"I know i know, you're probably wondering who the hellllllllll am i, i won't give you my name. You could write it in a death note or somethin', anyways i am a member of D.I.C.E and i know your head is probably solving mathematics problems these days. I'll make it easier for you. Kokichi doesn't want any toys or gifts, Kokichi wants love. He wants to feel warm. that's all I'm gonna say. Anyways. Cya!" She said all at once and then she ran away not giving me a chance to say a single word.

He wants love..? How... Aren't i already giving him love...? "Or... Did she mean it in THAT way..." I thought to myself....

Does Kokichi want me to be his boyfriend...? "Why me tho..? Why me out of all people? What about the members of his secret organization..? Why would he choose me over
10 thousands people?"

One of the students of hope's peak made a party in their house. Everyone was invited, i mean, the house owner is pretty rich so...

"Hey Kaito..? Are you going to that party?" Kokichi asked me while we were eating lunch
"Depends, why?" I responded

"I was thinking of going... I need to get at least a bit more social.. but i can't go if someone close to me isn't there... And you're the closest person to me so..." He said nervously, and blushingly

"Hey, i can come with you if you want." I put my hand on his shoulders and smiled at him

"You don't have to-" "i am not busy with anything. So we can go." I said cutting through his words.

Kokichi kept arguing for a while but i convinced him.

~Time skip lmao~

I sat in bed wondering what i should do about Kokichi's present, "do i actually have a crush on Kokichi...? I think i do.. i don't want to lie to myself." I argued with myself and i finally understood that i do like Kokichi. But how the hell do i confess to him!? I couldn't stop thinking about that

~TIME SKIP TO THE PARTY~

i waited for Kokichi near the house of where the party is at. He finally arrived. I honestly feared getting drunk because of how i could confess to him.

But obviously... I lost for it. And so did Kokichi.
Both of us got drunk which was obviously a bad idea. I honestly didn't know how i felt. But i could see Kokichi looking really tired.

I took him to the bedroom where no one was around, i let him lay on the bed and i closed the door.

I came to sit next to him... But gosh.. he looked so cute and hot at the same time... His eyes.. his ears.. his neck... His lips.. i couldn't handle it. I pressed my lips on Kokichi's, his lips felt so soft... I didn't want to stop kissing him. i put my hand on Kokichi's chest where his nipples are. I was already going that far. After a few minutes of just me kissing Kokichi, Kokichi started to kiss back. He put his arms around my neck, his hand on my head, he pulled me even closer to him.

I was nervous about letting my tongue interrupt. So i just kept kissing. Until i felt Kokichi's tongue touch mine. I knew we should stop. But i couldn't. This feeling. I want to feel this forever.

Kokichi grabbed my hands and put them under his shirt. Making my fingers play with his nipples. Kokichi stopped kissing and laid back on the bed. Quietly moaning at my hand touching his chest, i put my lips on his neck and started licking, kissing and biting it. Though i tried to make the bite weak so i wouldn't hurt Kokichi, but his moans felt so good to hear.

And i don't remember anything that happened. I woke up at my house. And felt a huge shock as i remembered everything that happened yesterday. Not at me who was scared of just confessing. But i almost even fucked him...

I opened my phone to find Kokichi already sent me a few messages.

I opened them.. scared that he would be mad at me...-

"Hey Kaito, i know you're probably mad about what happened yesterday.. i'm sorry... i myself didn't expect that i would drink that much... And i am not mad at you.. I know you didn't expect that either. And don't be mad at yourself... I don't want you to feel guilty." He said through his messages.

The next week, i was standing alone in the rooftop of the school... Nervous of meeting Koki-

I felt an arm wrap around my waist, hugging me. I looked at the arm around me, and by the bandage around the wrist, i knew who it was

"Kokichi...?"

"I'm sorry Kaito.. i really hope you aren't mad..." He answered

I grabbed his arms and unwrapped them, i turned around and said "oh right.. i forgot to answer your text messages." I gave him a weak smile, looking down at him "i'm not mad at you. I promise." I said.

"R- really!? That isn't a lie, right!? Please tell me it isn't!" "Chill man, it isn't a lie." I said

"Thank god.. thank you Kaito..!"

"Though... Can i ask something?" I asked nervously. Kokichi nodded and i could see he also got nervous.

"Do you.. actually have a crush on me..? I won't be mad if you do! Having a crush on someone is something normal almost everyone goes through!" I said, i tried to say it in a friendly tone so that Kokichi would be relaxed.

"Yes. I do Kaito. But you don't have to date me... Maki will seriously kill me if you do..." He told me

"We're dating." "Wh- what!? I just said Maki wil-" "we'll keep it a secret from everyone." I smiled at him "is that alright?" I asked

"As long as we're both fine with is then it's alright." Kokichi said. I hugged Kokichi, my hand on his head rubbing his hair gently.

"....you don't have to bring me a Christmas gift. Just you dating me is enough." He said.

"A- are you sure?" "Yes i am." He answered in a confident tone. So that really was what the girl from his organization meant.

The bell rang. Kokichi got out of the hug "we better go now." I nodded as a response, before he starts moving, my hand put his bangs away and i kissed his forehead. Then let his bangs fall down hiding his forehead again. Kokichi gave me a weak smile and blushed, then we went to the classroom and acted like nothing happened between us.

1255 words weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Also sorry for the people who were disappointed about the almost-nsfw but i already mentioned that in the "info about the fanfic".