Chapter 3~ A Fashion Show

POV: Miyuki Hoshizora
I'm Hoshizora Miyuki! I'm a picture book loving eighth grader with a positive spirit. I may seem like a normal school girl, but secretly I'm actually a superhero known as a Pretty Cure. More specifically, Cure Happy! But it's not just me. My friends Akane, Yayoi, Nao and Reika are Pretty Cures with me! We fight against the Bad End Generals and collect Cure Decors to revive the Queen!

Today is an exciting day. The culture festival is coming soon, so we'll be counting the votes on what we'll do for the festival. I'm so excited, I'm Ultra Happy!

Class goes on as it normally does, until near the end of the day, the teacher prepares to share the results.

Teacher: Alright! It's now time to see what we'll be doing for the culture festival this year!

I squirmed in my seat, as the teacher counted all the votes. A few moments later, she looked up and raised her voice.

Teacher: Alright, it looks like we'll be doing a fashion show this year!

Me: A fashion show! Yay!

We were all very excited about this. I was the one who had suggested this along with a few of my friends.

Akane: This is exciting!

Yayoi: What should we do for a theme?

Nao: What do you mean?

Yayoi: Fashion shows often have themes where the outfits they wear fit the theme.

Me: Hmm.....I know! How about we do fairytales?

Akane: Fairytales?

Me: Yeah! We could dress up as our favorite fairytale characters

Reika: That's a good idea, Miyuki-san!

The other students agreed with me. This was going to be so much fun! I then noticed Akane looking behind me. I looked too and saw Toyoshima-kun was still in his desk, looking pretty upset.

Akane: Hey! Toyoshima-kun! Come join us!

He glared over at her and frowned.

Toyoshima: I'm not doing this. Fashion shows are something only the girls would enjoy.

Nao: Toyoshima-kun! Get back over here!

He however ignored her and left the classroom without saying anything.

Akane: That Toyoshima!

Me: It's okay. I'll go get him.

I walk over to the door and follow after him.

POV: Toyoshima Hidekazu

I run through the halls, being careful not to let anyone see me. I approached the boys restroom and went in. I stayed there for a while, thinking about about my actions.

Me: What are you doing, Toyoshima? You just made Hoshizora-san upset! She's not going to like you if you're going to act like this.

I leave the restroom after staying there for a little while and run into Miyuki as I walked back to class. I stopped dead in my tracks.

Me: Ho.....Hoshizora-san!

Miyuki: Toyoshima-kun! There you are!

As I began to blush like crazy, I turn around to hide my face.

Me: Wh...what is it?

Miyuki: I just wanted to make sure you're okay! How come you don't want to do a fashion show?

There was a reason. Cause I had something else in mind for the culture festival. I wasn't sure if I should tell her, but I did.

Me: Well....I wanted to do a band with my friends.....but they went along well with the fashion show.

Miyuki: Ah, I see.

She let herself get lost in thought before she turned back to me.

Miyuki: I think I have an idea! How about you guys do a band for the fashion show?

I had to turn around when I heard this.

Me: Wh...what?! Really?!

Miyuki: I'm sure our teacher will be okay with that. We'll still be doing the fashion show, but you'll be able to do your band with your friends. Sound good?

I blushed more and smiled at her.

Me: Okay, I'm in!

Miyuki's face instantly lit up.

Miyuki: Yay! I'm so excited! I'm so Ultra Happy!

Her smile was so sweet, that I couldn't help but smile back. We had to get back to class before I start blushing even more.

Me: Let's get back to class.

Miyuki: Okay!

A fashion show? With Miyuki? It doesn't seem like it, but I'm excited too.