Chapter 6~ The Perfect Gift

POV: Toyoshima Hidekazu
Some time has passed since the culture festival, cause now the holidays were just around the corner. Me and Miyuki have been friends for quite some time now and have grown pretty close. Now it was almost Christmas and I decided that I would finally confess my feelings to Miyuki.

After school ended that day, I decided to ask my friends for advice.

Satoshi: What did you want to talk to us about, Toyoshima?

Me: Well....the thing is.....I've been thinking of confessing my feelings to Miyuki.

Kenji: Really?! About time!

Me: Shhh! Someone will hear you!

Kenji: Ah...sorry.

Shinya: When are you planning on confessing?

Me: That's the thing, I don't know. I don't know how I'll do it.

Satoshi: Well, Christmas is coming up soon. So maybe you could get her a present?

Me: Oh yeah! That's a good idea! But what should I get her?

Satoshi: That's something you're on your own with. Only you know the answer to that.

Me: Oh...okay. Well thanks for your help.

I waved them goodbye and left. I stopped at the house to drop off my bag and grab my wallet. I opened my wallet and saw that I only had about 1560 yen. I guess it will have to do. I just won't be able to get her something over the top. I grabbed my coat and rushed out the door.

As I walked around town, I thought to myself what Miyuki would like. I just need to think, what does Miyuki like? I know she likes fairytales and reading books. So maybe, I could get her a new book or something. I walked into the local bookstore, scanning the shelves. I knew that if I was going to find the kind of books she likes, I'd have to go to the fantasy section.

I looked around the fantasy section, looking for the perfect book for Miyuki. I know she likes fairytales, but I'm not sure which she would like. After a few minutes of looking, I left the store empty handed. I wasn't able to find anything she would like. I didn't think finding the perfect present would be this hard. As I made my way home, I had an idea. I quickly rushed home, so I would make it reality.

I sat at my desk and set to work. After about an hour, I laid back in my chair to admire my work. I had made Miyuki my very own fairytale. Well, it was actually just a retelling of her favorite fairytale, Cinderella with the both of us. At the end of the story, where Cinderella and the prince got together, it would be my way of confessing to her. This plan is just brilliant! I sure hope she accepts my feelings.