Settling In

Shadow: 20
Sonic: 19
Blaire: 18
Twitch: 19
Cavern: 19
Silver: 18
——————————————————————————
Blaire's POV

I opened the doors to the new house and instantly got excited, I started looking around to get familiar with the place. This place was awesome!! The main hall was like twice the size of my old home I lived in with my brothers and was absolutely beautiful. The grand stairs split halfway up and wrapped around two pillars as they went towards opposite wings in the house. The bedrooms were in the west wing, which I counted about ten different rooms; and the activity hall was in the east wing, which included an art gallery, a music studio, a gym & weight room, a laboratory for gadgets, and also a medical center.

Those were just the higher levels, there was still the main level and the lower levels, plus outside. The main level had the hangout area, kitchen, dining hall. The hangout area alone was about half of the main level to be honest. It had a bunch of TVs and stereos, and a few couches and chairs. The ceiling also had a huge net like a trampoline spread across with a rope ladder hanging down to the floor.
The kitchen was also pretty big, and fully stocked already. There was a walk-in cooler, walk-in pantry, and a huge island in the middle of the kitchen. Then the dining room right across from the kitchen was also huge, but I didn't think we'd ever use it because it was just the three of us.

Now the lower halls... were definitely my favorite in the house. There was an elevator near the stairs that took you to the lower levels. The garage was the first floor down and my jaw literally dropped to the floor. I knew the boys had liked vehicles and had made sure to find a place with a huge space to store them all, but I did not expect this!! It was like a museum or something!! There were cars, bikes, planes, jets, boats, just about anything you could think of! They were definitely obsessed.

The training hall was on the next floor, and it was HUGE! I instantly fell in love with it. It had the weights, punching bags, target dummies, and a locker room right next to the elevator. The next level was the library. It even had multiple levels and ladders inside the library! I loved it.
The last level was the security surveillance room with the weapons storage right behind the camera surveillance monitors. I could only imagine how excited Shady would've been to see it. I checked out the cameras to see where the boys were and found that they were out on the race track in the backyard. I grinned and teleported outside.

I glanced around and saw the huge pool near the back of the house, a pool house close by, a tennis court, basketball court, and an archery range. Then, of course, the race track where Cavern and Twitch were running. My guess? They were trying to get faster so that they could keep up with me... but no one could ever keep up with me besides my brothers. They came back around and I got an idea.

I smirked as I went invisible and teleported onto the track, just a few feet in front of them, then revealed myself. They both shouted in shock and tumbled over each other as they tried to stop. I busted out laughing at them as they got back up.

"T-That... w-was... awesome!!" I laughed.

"Oh, you think you're funny, huh?" Twitch asked, cracking his knuckles as he smiled evilly. "You won't be laughing by the time I'm done!"

"Oh, shit." I said before turning to run, not using my full speed as he chased after me. "Help me, this lunatic is going to kill me!! Don't let it end like this!! I'm too pretty to die!!"

Cavern just stood there laughing at us acting like childish idiots. Twitch suddenly yelped in shock and I turned to see a blue-green aura around him as he hovered in the air. I saw that Cavern was also in the air and they were both trying to break free. That was when I noticed the white hedgehog standing by the wall of the house with his hands raised up at my friends. I growled and teleported myself right in front of him, pinning my arm to his throat as I slammed him back against the wall. His golden eyes widened as he looked at me in shock.

"Let. Them. GO!" I said in a menacing voice.

"B-But they-"

"If you value your life, release my friends before I get impatient."

He gulped and I heard my friends drop to the ground. My ear twitched as I heard footsteps running to us and glanced to the left to see my brothers running over. They both had worried expressions on their faces.

"Silver!" Sonic shouted.

"Blaire, let him go! He's with us!"

I blinked and instantly teleported away from him, reappearing next to my friends and helping them up. I glanced back at the three hedgehogs in front of us with a nervous smile. They weren't too happy. That much was certain.

"Heh... hey guys. Glad you made it...?"